Chapter 95

A/N
FUCKING FINALLY

IM ALMOST DONE

Also there's gonna be some Italian curse words in this chapter so yeah good luck trying to figure out what it is lol

Alex's pov
Krist was driving as fast as he can,Kurt nervously sat in the front with Frances on his lap(even though I told him she couldn't be there),and Dave was sitting in the back with me.I was gripping onto the car seats even though Dave kept telling me I could just hold his hand,I didn't want to because I didn't want to somehow break his hands."Porca puttana!"I cried out in pain,"it's gonna be ok Al,"Dave assured me."STEP ON IT NOVOSELIC!"Dave yelled at Krist,"I'm going as fast as I fucking can Grohl!"I whimpered as they began to argue."G-Guys pls st-"I widened my eyes as I felt another sharp pain,"Merda!"I cried out in pain.Kurt gave me a sympathetic look as he saw how much pain I was in,he furrowed his eyebrows in anger as he looked at Krist and Dave(who were still arguing).

"guys!"he yelled,getting their attention."stop arguing and focus on Alex!"Krist's face softened as he looked at me through the rear view mirror,"shit."Dave cursed."I'm sorry baby."Krist apologized,"me too."Dave apologized as well."Apology accept-Figlio di puttana!"I gripped onto the car seat and squeezed my eyes shut,"we're here!"Kurt exclaimed.Krist roughly hit the brakes,not even bothering to park.Dave quickly unbuckled himself and got out,he opened the door for me and unbuckled my seatbelt.Krist scooped me out of the car and carried me towards the hospital entrance,ignoring me telling him that he didn't have to carry me.