Chapter 26

Krist's pov
"It's Alex's first Christmas here in America!"I spoke into the camera.every year on Christmas my mom or dad like to record me opening my presents on Christmas,this year I decided to record since this Christmas was very special.I pointed the camera at Alex,who was chatting with Kurt."merry Christmas you two."i said,Kurt looked at the camera and fake smiled while Alex looked at me and smiled."merry Christmas Krist."she said,I pointed the camera at us as we kissed."ok I'm taking this away."Aaron joked as he grabbed it ,we blushed in embarrassment."it's time to open presents!"my mom said,we all gathered around in the living room.Alex's aunt(aka Greg's mom)took the camera from Aaron and recorded us,my parents gave all of us our presents.

"Some of these are from us and some are from you guys."Marie said.Chad and Kurt opened their presents first:Chad got some new drumsticks,some hair ties,some dog clothes for his dog Buster,and a toy drum set(that was obviously from Aaron).Kurt got some sketchbooks,colored pencils,a toy monkey,and a guitar."woah,who got me this?"Kurt asked,"I did."Alex said happily.Kurt looked at her,his lip quivered.he hug tackled her,we all said aw.after Aaron and Greg got their gifts it was time for me and Alex to get our gifts,after opening the gifts my parents got me Alex got up to get the present she got me.she came back in with a wrapped guitar,I widened my eyes.she looked at me with an eager grin,I unwrapped it:revealing the bass guitar I wanted.

I gasped,"no fucking way!"I exclaimed.I looked at her,I put the guitar down and attacked her face with kissed.she giggled,"cool it Romeo,you didn't even give her her gift yet."Greg said.I immediately pulled back,feeling nervous."right..."I trailed off,I looked around nervously.I exhaled,I looked at Alex."Alex..."I held her hands,"I-I love you so much,you're my whole world.I'd do anything for you,and I-I know you'd do anything for me."I dug into my pocket."this is a promise ring,"I said,pulling the ring out.she quietly gasped,"it's sort of like a wedding ring,but it means that I promise to always love you."i said.she began to tear up,"it's beautiful..."she whispered.I gently slipped the ring on her finger,everyone said Aw as we hugged.