Chapter 15

A/N
I hate when fuck autocorrects to duck

Or fucking autocorrects to ducking

THAT'S NOT EVEN A WORD

Krist's pov
Kurt and Jason smoked,Chad flipped through a magazine,and I was messing around with my bass."hey guys!there's a huge crowd out there."Aaron said,entering the room."sweet."Jason said,"is Greg here?"I asked.I didn't really know if I should expect Alex to be here with him,"yeah,and this'll shock you but Alex is here too."Aaron replied.I widened my eyes in shock,the guys seemed shocked too."she is?"I asked,Aaron sat down beside me."she is lover boy,and she's making you a ring."he said,"why?"Chad asked."cause Romeo here made her a necklace."Aaron replied,"awww how sweet."Jason teased.I got up,immediately intimidating Jason."god I fucking hate when you do that!"Jason yelled,we all laughed as I sat down.

Alex's pov
Greg was having his 3 beer by the time the concert started,"alright,they've been here before and they'll be here again:ladies and gentlemen,Nirvana!"a guy said.I looked around and saw everyone going nuts,I then saw the guys going on stage."this'll be fun."Aaron said,appearing out of nowhere and sitting down next to me."how is he?"he asked me,pointing at Greg."calm down mom I've only had 3 beers."Greg replied,I knew he was being sarcastic though.the guys began to play their first song,which Aaron said is called Blew.Krist sometimes looked at me which made me blush,he even made me laugh sometimes by jumping around while playing his bass guitar.