Chapter 91

A/N
NINE DRAFTS BABY

I CAN DO THIS

Krist's pov
"Jesus Dave,don't you think this is a bit much?"

"Too much Food isn't too much!"

"Dave,you ordered a family pack of KFC."I pointed out,"so?"he asked."it's only us."Alex said,pointing at me,her,Kurt,and Frances."Yeah-well-I-"Dave stammered for a bit before getting frustrated and giving up,making us laugh."maybe I should call Pat and Cali,I have a feeling we're gonna have leftovers."Alex said,she struggled to get up.I quickly rushed to her and helped her stand,"thanks dear."she said.I smiled and kissed her cheek,"you're welcome,besides I wanted to double check the bag to see if we packed everything."I said.she let go of me and wobbled over to the phone,I turned around and eyed Kurt.he nodded and got up,sitting Frances down in her baby seat and walking over to where Alex is.

Knowing Alex was going to be ok,I made my way out of the living room and into the almost complete nursery.I say almost complete because there was one thing I didn't work on yet;the crib.I know,I know,I'm a complete moron.the thing is,we bought the crib,but because of all of the things we've be doing I haven't gotten around to building it(even thought Kurt and Alex painted the nursery and Dave built the changing station,toy box,and drawer).I sighed,feeling useless."Hey Dave!"I called out,"yeah?"he yelled."can you come help me with the crib?I'm gonna finally start building it!"I asked,"sure thing man!let me just wash my hands!"he said.I jokingly shook my head,knowing fully well that they were covered in grease.