Chapter 17 | Abyss Order

~Y/N's POV~

"Hold still!" Ganyu said reaching for my face again. "No! It stings!" I pushed her off me.

"You clearly haven't been taking care of that scar like I asked you days ago, it's going to get badly infected" Ganyu insisted.

"It's fiiiiine, if I can survive a fight against a dragon surely a scar like this is nothing" I said laying back onto the bed.

"Just a little more, and we can be done for today" She dipped a cotton ball into rubbing alcohol.

I groaned for a while then agreed.

"Y'know Y/N.." "Huh?" "I like this.."

"You find my agonizing pain enjoyable? You narcissi-"

"No! I meant taking care of you and nursing you back to healthy conditions"

I looked at her for a bit then I hit her in the face with a pillow. "Cmon I thought we agreed not to get a soft about things"

"Hey! You almost made me spill the rubbing alcohol! Be careful!" She said as she put it away.

"Anyways, I have to head to work now, I honestly took more time of then I needed to" She walked towards the door.

"You'll be okay on your own right?"

"When am I not okay?" I motioned her to leave as she did.

"Ahhh nice relaxation time all to myself.."

All of a sudden my ears started ringing as my head started spinning.

"As of today.. I officially title you as 'Third in Command Knight of Favonius' Congrats Y/N"

"What the-"

"...Jean please take good care of my daughter.."

What was that? A image of some sort.. no.. like a memory?

I didn't want to rack my brain so I just ignored it for the time being.

*Knock Knock*

"Yes?" I didn't hear a response. I waited a bit then I saw an envelope slide underneath my door.

"Erm.. okay.." I walked over to it then opened it.

After I finished scanning over it I couldn't quite grasp the meaning of it. "Abyss order? What does that even mean?" I started to wonder if the person delivered it to the wrong door.

I figured I would just ask Ganyu whenever she returned which was usually late in the afternoon.

——Later that Evening..——

I laid on my bed feeling bored out of my mind as I glanced at the clock on the wall. "That's weird.. Ganyu should be back by now" I decided to go out to look for her.

As I left Wangshu Inn it was slightly chillier than it normally was. I've seen parents wrap their children in their clothing to keep them warm. I couldn't help but wonder why it's so cold suddenly?

"Y/N!" I turned around to see Paimon and Aether rushing towards me.

"Aether? Paimon? What are you guys doing here?"

"We're in big trouble Y/N!"

"Huh?"

END OF CHAPTER 17