Finale

~Y/N's POV~

Me and Ganyu made our way to the highest point of starsnatch cliff as I rested my head on her lap while she stroked my hair.

"What will you do after this?" I asked her which she sighed.

"I'll have to return to work" She said as I got disappointed.

"Let me come with you!" I said sitting up and grabbing her hands. "Ganyu I want to stay with you.."

She blushed but then looked away

"Y/N.. you know better than anyone that you have a responsibility in Mondstat.."

"But.." I started to tear up a bit. "What does this mean for us?"

She went quiet for a bit.

"Wait for me"

She said as we both looked in each other's eyes.

"Are..we breaking up..?" I started gripping onto her hands.

"Y/N, you know I want what's best for you.. I want you to continue to protect the people of Monstadt.. I don't to be the person to robs you of that"

"But.. if you'll wait for me. Until we're both ready.. it would mean the world to me" she said as her voice was shaking.

I know she hated to make that decision but she thought about both of us in the process.

I laid back on her lap without giving an answer. I just drifted to sleep. Even though I knew this moment wouldn't last forever.. I still wanted it to last long.

She continued to stroke my hair.

After a few hours as it was getting dark, we decided it'll be better if we started heading home.

I waved to Ganyu and she waved to me as well.

"Y/N before I go.. I also got something for you"

She pulled out a beautifully decorated vase with a F/F (favorite flower) in it.

"How long will I have to wait..?" I said holding the vase to my chest.

"Hehe what a ridiculous rhetorical question to ask.. we'll see Y/N" she smiled and walked away.

I cried so hard after she left. I might not ever see her again. I should have said so much more to her.

I went to my office and put the vase on my desk and stared at it. "Huh?" I noticed an envelope inside of it.

I took it out which the outside said "From: Ganyu, To: The love of my life"

I opened it and started tearing up. It was all the notes she had taken from when I lost my memory along with some pictures.

She kept all these notes this whole time..?

I started crying again.

Ganyu.. I love you so much.. please don't forget me.
...

——6 YEARS LATER—-

I decided to cut my hair shorter, it was much more comfortable and it made it easier to manage.

*knock knock* I heard a knock on my door. "Come in"

"Well that's a surprise, usually you'd be so cruel to me, what's the occasion?" Kaeya said coming in and leaning on my desk.

"Forgive me" I slapped his hand off my desk "better?"

He rubbed his hand "that's the old Y/N we all know and love, ah brings back old memories" he chuckled.

"Anyways, state your business" I said jokingly this time.

"Ahem, Calvary Captain Kaeya here, Grand Master Jean would like to see you in her office"

"Am I in trouble again?" I groaned as I stood up.

"Perhaps" he said smirking and walking out.

I watered my vase then I followed behind him shortly after he left.

I took a deep breath then knocked on the door. "It's me Y/N, I'm coming in-"

Once I opened the door I saw Ganyu sitting in Jeans chair.

"Ganyu..?" I started tearing up again. I know this was everyone's doing. I love them all so much..

Thanks dad.. for leaving me in the hands of such wonderful people

She smiled then stood up to hug me.
"We meet again, partner"

THE END

-
-
-
-
-
-
(A/N: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR CHECKING THIS STORY OUT AND GIVING IT A CHANCE! I CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS LAST CHAPTER LOL! THANKS FOR STICKING WITH ME THROUGHOUT THIS CRAZY ADVENTURE WITH GANYU!! GOODBYE EVERYONE!)

(P.S: THE SONG AT THE TOP WAS WHAT I WAS LISTENING TO WHILE WRITING THIS, IT HELPS SET THE MOOD!)