Meetings

"Take Me.." Two paracetamols and a glass of sparkling water were left on my bedside with the note left in front of them. Justin was in the shower and the water was cold, he musn't have left it there long. The water tasted so nice and left a perfect chilling feel down my throat and in my stomach, I don't remember much of last night except for the beginning and my brother going on the karaoke and sounding dreadful.

Luckily I felt better than I probably should have with the amount of shots Josh kept bringing to the table. But then Justin did keep giving me a glass of water every half an hour with all the subtlty in the world. I'm glad he did because I can walk this morning without wanting to keel over a toilet with each step. When I reached the bathroom I was greeted with a, cracking view.

"You know your behind looks great when it's wet." And so did the rest of him..

"Oh baby if you start to make wet jokes then I think we know who's going to win and how it will end."

"You promise?"

"Someone's in a good mood, you feeling alright? I thought you might have been suffering a little bit after last night."

"I had a bodyguard who kept feeding me water so I'm surprisingly alright, thank you by the way for doing that."

"It's my job to look after you baby, now get in here so I can take care of you a little bit more." I could hear the double entendre in his voice and see it in the way he was purposely flexing his muscles.

"You know I would but I really need to pee and get ready for my brother and Josh so I think I'll have to pass. But nice muscles though, I always wondered what your arms looked like when they were...flexing." And I can double entendre him back. I knew he understood what I meant when he turned around with his jaw dropped and eyes blazing with want. That's when I left with my toothbrush and paste, smirking and biting my lip, running to the bathroom on the other side of the hotel room and I heard the shower turn off the second I left.

"How many times have I told you baby? Don't run from me, because I'll always get you!"

"You can give it a good old try Bieber!" I jumped through the bathroom door and locked it just as I saw Justin about to run in to me.

"You can't hide from me baby, no matter where you go or what you do I will always get you. And the results afterward can only be very satisfying."

"Oh I love it when you talk dirty to me but if you don't mind, I'm going to get under the hot steamy water and wash my body from head to toe. All the while imagining your hands are the sponge I'll be using to run over every inch of my body, getting me all soapy with slow measured strokes to make sure everywhere is clean..."

"Damn it.." I heard him whisper on the other side of the door, my winning smile grew bigger on my face knowing that I'd given him a new friend to play with whilst I was in here. I loved what I could do to him and he didn't even have to see me to get hot. That's one of the things that got me hot about him.

That and other things...

-----

"I think I ate too much at breakfast, my stomach's aching because I had so much. Does the hotel have a gym?" Joe was always bothered about his body, never was he allowed to indulge in something like a big breakfast and not work it off later. I suppose he got that from all the training he went through with his friends to keep up his stamina and what not.

"Yeah there's a gym for you to use if you wish to. I can get you a private room if you want? Then you can use whatever you want for however long you want without worrying that someone else is on it." Justin offering Joe a private gym must have been a way to win my brothers affections. Make him like him and then he approves of the little sisters boyfriend. Smart thinking Bieber...