Opening

After we showered together everything felt calm and at bay between us again. He washed my hair and my body with grace and care, it was like I was a delicate and fragile piece to him. Taking his time to clean and be careful so I didn't break, it felt special to me to be feeling what he felt inside at that very moment. He was letting me in slowly and trying to make every move right because I made a fight out of anything I could.

That's a flaw I needed to work on, I knew I made arguments just for his attention and that wasn't fair to Justin. Especially after everything he's done for me...for us.

He's given me so much to think about with the meaning of our relationship. We've known each other around a month and he already means everything to me and he can't stand not to have me with him. Those types of relationships I had always criticised and made fun of because they were so ridiculous, but now I understand how those people fall in love so fast. Because that's what I did, stupidly and quickly while giving myself a little whiplash along the way.

"What are you thinking about?" We were sat on the couch together with me between his legs, his arms around my waist holding me to him with my hands settled on top of his and head in the crook of my neck, lightly kissing me to keep the intimate air between us.

"You.." I could feel his smile against my neck when I answered him.

"What about me?"

"How much you've changed and things between us have changed. Everything's so different between us from how it was a few weeks before. I barely knew you and you were just a flirt trying to get me for a little while...but now. That's all different, and it's kind of taken me by surprise at how much you care about me."

"You still don't know me Zoey and before you say anything let me tell you why. If you knew me then you'd know that I wasn't trying to get you just to have you 'for a while'. I was trying to get you so I could have you forever. The minute I saw you I saw something in you that I was drawn to, it was like a moth to the flame. I didn't know I could fall for someone like that and when I did..I had to make you mine."

Turning around I sat on his lap and cuddled into his chest as he wrapped his arms round me and kissed my head.

"Why didn't you ever tell me that?"

"Because I didn't want to scare you off and show too much affection which might freak you out. And I didn't think you'd believe me because you weren't exactly on my side, except from the secret thoughts you had about me."

I hated that he knew I thought about him all the time, it was a weakness for me because he could gain a higher advantage from it. But in the end it was all worth it because I ended up having him as mine from it all.

"Can you blame me? You're beautiful and rich, any woman would fall for that." I let out a little laugh knowing I was joking because I couldn't care less how much money he had. All I cared about was that he loved me and no other woman.

"I know you don't care about my money Zoey, you freaked out knowing I bought you a wardrobe of clothes and toys and housing for your dog."

"That's because it's too much money for no good reason gone to waste."

"The amount of money I spend on you is all worth it. I can make you happy while doing it plus I earn more than enough to spoil you rotten for the rest of our lives."

Our lives. He really wasn't joking when he said I meant something to him, that he couldn't lose me.

The rest of the night went by without any faults or arguments, only caressing, gentleness and love. Everything was about to change for us and I didn't know if that was good or bad. Yet I was willing to pay any price to be with him and make everything between us okay. He knew my story and I was about to find out the rest of his, he can't keep me in the dark about his past forever.

If he doesn't let me in then it could destroy us, which is why I knew that buying me things was to keep his past off my mind. I was going to find out what he was keeping me from me, whatever lengths I had to take.

I'll find out...

..................................................................

Hiiiii!

I am so sorry that I haven't updated! I literally can't find the time to do it anymore with how busy my life's gotten but whenever I have free time I promise I will try my very hardest to update when I can!

I'm also sorry that this is a rather short chapter but I was trying to give you something so at least you had a chapter. I promise I'll make the next ones better once I have my laptop back. At the moment it's being repaired so the sooner I get it back the better.

In the mean time thank you so much for being patient and reading this! I hope it wasn't too boring and I'm so sorry if it was!

@clifford4pizza