Lunch Dates

Weeks felt like seconds when I was with Justin. Everything went by so fast simply because we were enjoying each other's company instead of fighting.
Today was Wednesday, half way through the week and my day of preference.
Me and Will made a planned date every week-since we got to know one another-to go out for lunch and catch up on the others daily antics

"I'm bored of single life. I want a relationship like yours. I love hearing about what you get up to with him, and seeing how he looks at you. It's like he's staring at a chocolate fountain or something." That made me giggle, mainly because that's how I'd describe my looks towards Justin.

"He's alright I suppose. If you're so desperate why you don't you go out on the prowl for some attention?"

"You think I should? I'm not really in on that sort of scene. Me and clubs don't mix well" Lie. Will loved to go out with friends from what he's told me, he just doesn't have many friends here after he moved.

"You liar. Would it make you feel better if I went out prowling with you? Tell you who the good guys and bad guys are?"

"Guys?" His face reddened and he fidgeted with his hands. I knew Will had a preference for guys, the way he looked at Dan spoke everything. I suppose a harmless crush wouldn't hurt anyone.

"Will, come on. I know I haven't known you that long but I've known you long enough to know you like men. It's nothing to be ashamed of, I think it's cute." I loved homosexual people, they told you things straight and were always the ones who cared more for you.

"At least someone knows. There's this one girl at work who won't leave me alone. I'm not sure who she is but she's been here a little longer than you. She started hitting on me around the time we started talking I think."

"Oh? What does she look like? I might know her.."

"You know when we sit down in the meeting room sometimes? She's the one with dark hair, couple seats away from me." I do know her, she's the one who always watches me like I'm a puzzle that can't be solved.

"I know her, can't quite remember the name but I know who you mean. If you don't like her then brush her off."

"Zoey Bennett!"

"What? She seems a little strange to me so don't bother getting mixed up with her, plus she doesn't have the junk you're looking for so.." That earned me a piece of bread thrown at me and laughter exchanged from both of us.

"I'm just saying Will, she doesn't seem all there to me. Or at least like she means good anyway, be careful with her."

"I will do, but I have my eye on another prize anyway." His eyes lit up like a child opening their presents on Christmas, I think our little Will was falling for someone.

"Oh? Do tell..."
Will went on about a man he'd met at his sisters engagement a couple weeks back and how he was all around gay with no question and how perfect that was to him. Yet the whole time I couldn't get mind off the girl who'd suddenly paid attention to Will out of the blue.
Why did she always look at me? And why did I always feel uneasy around her?
I have a feeling I know someone who might know the answers..

.................................................................................
I AM SO SORRY!
I know I haven't updated in ages and I'm really really really sorry for that! I've been SO busy with..life, that I just have no time to write anything. Not even my own books or songs.
I'm sorry this is short and not that good but I'll update as soon as I can to make it better!
Thank you so much for your patience and thank you all for reading!
You are amazing!

@clifford4pizza