ANNOUNCEMENT!

Ok so here's the crack/deal...

I have a new story I'm doing because it feels more like me to do it. I want to get away from the fan fiction for a while and I want to focus on doing something more real and make a teen fiction. Something which seems like an actual novel/story to me.

Also I'm sick of seeing the stupid comments all over this story which are pointless and to me seem like criticisms. So the longer I have critics here the longer I'll make it until I upload again.

So for now I shall be focusing on my new story called "The Beginning"...

I hope you read it and if you do I really hope you enjoy it! I feel like you'll see more of what I can do if you read it and that fan fiction and teen fiction is so different. With fan fiction you have to be careful in what you write about the celebrity you're using because a lot of people get offended easily and will take it personally. Whereas you speak about fictional characters and no one can judge because they belong to the author and no one else.

So I do hope you read it, please do because I will work SO MUCH HARDER on that story than I will on this one..

The link is below and if you read it then thank you very much:)

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/44863428-the-beginning