Jets..

Half past 5 in the morning awakenings are not something I love. In fact I probably despise waking up early at all, I prefer waking up when the sun is up and the sky is a light blue, not dark. But thinking of having a week away with Justin and no one and nothing around to interrupt us is making it more worthwhile.

"Zoey, baby? You need to get out of bed if we're going to set off on time." My answering groan made him laugh and pick me up from the bed, he was showered and dressed. I could smell the soap and linen mixing in one and it was weirdly intoxicating.

"Come on once you shower you're done. I'll lay your clothes out on the bed for you, we'll eat breakfast in the car. Sanders has gone to the cafe store around the block to pick us up somethings so he'll meet us outside in fifteen minutes."

"Whatever, just let shower." Once he placed me down on my feet he turned the water on in the shower as I took my long pj top off, which was actually one of Justin's tops. They're comfier than mine and smell like him, it's comfort, it's home. Once I stepped in the shower Justin disappeared I'm guessing to go sort out my clothes. I tilted my head back and let the water cascade over me, forming a barrier between me and the outsides dark sky. I really do hate mornings.

---

"Everything's good to go Sir. The jet is fuelled, the package has arrived and the bags are in the back."

"Thank you Sanders, I trust you and Cayla have some plans set while we're away? I don't want you working when I'm not there, take a break yourselves. You deserve it."

"Thank you Sir, we planned on taking my daughter to an amusement park one day. Obviously not forgetting Miss Bennett's dog, he'll be taken to my mothers house and she'll care for him for a while."

"Please Sanders call me Zoey, just Zoey. We're friends so it's alright, and your plans sound lovely. How old is your daughter?" I hate when he calls me Miss Bennett, it makes me feel so old if I haven't mentioned that before.

"She's five ma'am, adorable little thing."

"I remember seeing a photograph of her in your study, she's beautiful."

"Thank you ma'am, I think so too." We pulled up on some tarmac with a white jet not so far away. Sanders got out the front and retrieved our bags from the back and took them to the jet to be stored inside. Justin helped me out the car taking my hand in his and walking us to the stairs of the aircraft. 

"What package was Sanders on about? You ordered something to take with us?"

"Something like that, just take your tea and go get comfy. I'll be with you in a minute, I need to talk to Sanders about something." He kissed my cheek then began walking down to Sanders. I shrugged it off and walked inside the craft, looking up at the beige interior. Beige walls, white cushioned seats and a cream runway floor. I made my way to one of the seats, placing my tea down on the circular table in between the doubled seats facing one another.

"Surprise!"

I let out a scream from the sudden outburst of voices behind me, who the hell? Turning around I saw Josh and Joe standing there with big smiles on their faces and open arms.

"OH MY GOD!" In no time I was running to them and then being smothered in affection by the pair. Eventually it clicked what Justin and Sanders meant by the "package". Nothing could beat this moment right now with having my best friend and big brother with me. How did he get Josh to agree to this? We hadn't even spoken yet or made up. And Joe was supposed to be in a different country doing what he does best, how in the hell? When the two let me go I saw Justin leaning against the threshold with his arms crossed and smiling lovingly at me. He did this so I had a support system with me when I talk to my Dad..he knows something.