Missing..

Justin took me back to his place that night, I will never get used to how big the place was or that he had people who ran around for him to cook, clean and obey to his every need. He had a man there who had a room which was opposite the front door. The man must have been a live in security Justin had, I just couldn't see the name he had on his desk. Inside he had a desk and chair placed in front of doors which led outside on to a porch which began the descending garden. His bookcase was huge and full of different novels from adult books to children books. I wondered why he had children books until I saw a photo on his desk of a little girl with curly blonde hair and bright blue eyes, he had a daughter.

There were plenty of rooms in Justin's house, the kitchen, a library, living room, dining room, TV and game room, four bedrooms and a private gym. I wasn't sure if there was more to it but I wouldn't be shocked if there was, he had a lot of money and he liked to splash out sometimes. I didn't blame him. Upstairs in his bedroom he had floor to ceiling windows which had blinds that came down and covered them with the click of a button. His walls were a shiny wood colour and had art placed on some walls. The floor was a dark cream coloured carpet which complimented the colour of the walls very well. He also had a private study connected to his bedroom which you could enter through both the hallway and his room. He also had an on-suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe. There was a small table with a couch chair next to it placed near the windows, and his bed was on the right hand side of his room in front of the wall. It was a king sized bed, clearly meant for a king. The bed covers were black and the quilt and pillow covers were red, it kind of gave an eerie but powering vibe to see all the different colours he used. It showed more of his personality in a strange way.

Inside the bathroom he had two sinks on the left inside when you walked in with cupboards beneath them, the toilet was opposite with a small cupboard next to it full of towels and toilet paper. The shower was divine, a long glass wall you walked behind with a big shower head coming down from the ceiling and a bath which was egg shaped to the side of it. The whole place was like a dream, a place that you'd imagine when you're reading a book about a fantasy land. I suppose Justin was close to that for me, he was a fantasy come true.

"Hey Zoey, what would you like for dinner? My cook Miss Fletcher can make us something while we do something else." His smirk and the twinkle in his eyes told me what his thoughts were and it made me tingly inside, he did that to me often and I hated that he could. I felt weak around him and that's something I swore I'd never be around a man. Not again.

"That sounds good, maybe I can sit in the library and read one of the amazing books you have so I can relax until food's done."

"Or we can go in the bedroom and lose ourselves in each other."

"Or we can get a bath because I need one after the day I had. You know some of the employee's give me a harder time than needed just because I'm involved with you? Whereas the others are really nice and help me out with things to make life easier."

"Any names on who gives you a hard time?"

"It's mostly women, I don't really blame them for not liking me all that much. If I was working with the God of a Boss's female companion then I'd be pretty jealous too."

"You think I'm a God?" He wrapped his arms around my waste and pulled me into him, placed his chin on the top of my head then rubbed up and down my back gently, I wrapped my arms round his waist and cuddled in to him, his cologne was what I imagined the smell of heaven to be. And he was what I thought an angel looked like, so perfect and like a piece of art.

"You're more than a God Justin, you're so perfect it's hard to describe. You are the ultimate teenage fantasy and probably the most beautiful male I've ever laid eyes on."