Hotels

"Zoey. Zoey.."

He knew my name. The little boy knew my name. Although I don't think it's the right name for him to call me. But he still knew my name. He was a very pretty little boy, with hazel eyes, brown hair and dimples each time he smiled. 

"Zoey, wake up."

He looked familiar but I don't-I can't see him clearly. I can see him stood right in front of me but I can't see him. His eyes are so clear behind the blur but nothing else is. The little girl is clear as daylight. Blue eyes, brown hair, really shy. She keeps her distance when she wants to but she holds on to me when she's afraid, she's clingy when she finds trust. She found trust in me when I braided her hair, she told me she liked me after I did that. But the boy keeps looking at us...like he wants to say something.

"Zoey baby you need to wake up. Zoey.." I jolted awake from the light shaking and the calling of my name. Justin was playing with my hair and Joe and Josh were playing a card game in the next aisle.

"We're about to land and you need to put your seat-belt on, I didn't want to wake you. You looked so calm and peaceful."

"It's fine I'm glad you did. How long was I out for?"

"A good couple of hours after you finished your drink."

"Which reminds me, I need to dispose of that drink before we leave this thing."

"Well you can do that after we land. Right now I want you safe so buckle up your belt and sit back. We'll be down in ten minutes."

I did as told and put my belt around my waist then leaned my head on Justin's shoulder. Finally I was going to see my Dad, finally things were going to be sorted between the two of us. Or that's what I hope anyway...

----

"Justin this hotel room is huge. It's like a house on top of a hotel."

"That's because it sort of is like a house on top of a hotel. It's an apartment in a five star hotel, you're going to find that it's a huge place to stay. You're also going to find that everything you have in life is up to the best standards, you loving me does that." He kissed my cheek and took our bags to wherever our room is. Sometimes he knew just what to say to make me weak at the knees. Most of the time he did that and he didn't have to say anything, just a lick of the lips did it to me.

As I was about to go find where Justin went my phone rang, interrupting what was going to be a hopeful seduction of my man.

"Josh why are you calling me when we're in the same hotel?"

"Justin has gone way out you know that right? I swear me and Joe have got lost in this place at least twice. It's a mansion that just screams 'money!'." Justin wanted comfort not just for me but also my family, he was really trying to show them he cared. And he was trying to show me the same.

"What do you expect from the man who has more invested in his pinky finger than we do in our lives?"

"I think if you don't marry him I will..." Marriage..Me and Justin? I don't think I could do it. I've thought about it a lot, at least once every few days. I just-no...

"We'll see about that. Have you both settled in despite the extravagance of the room?"

"Yeah the place is perfect! Me and Joe have massive rooms with glorious HD plasma's. And we even have a bar in the apartment which I'm sure Justin tweaked a little with."

I let out a laugh knowing Justin would have tweaked more than a little to make them comfortable for my sake. "How so?"

"Because the fridge is full of our favourite beer with extras stocked in the cupboard in-case we run out. There's also our favourite spirits on the wall for us to help ourselves to and there's a cupboard stocked with our favourite snacks. I imagine he questioned you at some point and did all this?"