Progress

Life with Justin was getting easier and much more comfortable. I wasn't feeling shy about myself and wasn't ashamed to let him see me sprawled out naked and begging for him to touch me. Well I was still a little shy about it because he was 5 foot and 8 inches of heaven, I could never compete with his beauty.

One of the reasons I didn't like to be with him was because I wasn't perfect looking but he is...but he's changed all that around for me.

He makes me feel beautiful, wanted, sexy and special in different ways. And all of that had earned the both of us high and intense sex at half 3 this morning and again at 7 when we woke up.

Something I thought to myself was that I needed to join a gym to keep fit, if I wanted to feel better in myself and keep up with Justin then I could do with the extra help. I heard Scott at work say he wanted to join a gym, maybe I could go with him.

"What are you thinking?" Tickling my back and kissing my neck, Justin cuddled up to me in bed as we both allowed the lasting of our bed antics to settle down.

"That I need to join a gym, I want to be fitter."

"Why? You're perfect the way you are, I love everything about you and your body." The kisses went from my neck to my jaw until he turned my around and I was laying on my back with him leaning above me. "I don't want you to change anything about yourself. You're not like any other woman I know and that's what I love about you. You're different..and that's hard to find nowadays. Luckily I found my different and I'm not letting go, not again."

"Justin.." I spoke with yearning. Running my fingers through his hair and holding him to me I kissed him with blazing passion and heated infatuation. I was dangerously obsessed with the man who I'd known for a small amount of time and I was totally fine with that. He was everything I needed to feel safe and I was everything he wanted to feel needed. We were the perfect imperfect couple.

"Justin, this is going to sound strange and not like me at all..."

His brows scrunched and one raised in question. "What is it?"

"You're a wealthy man and you probably have people here and there to do little jobs for you when you need help..right?"

His brows never left their position, if anything they raised slightly with higher confusion and his face etched sudden concern.

"Zoey is there something you aren't telling me? Are you alright? If you need help with anything then tell me, you know I'll do everything to keep you safe-"

"Justin! You're taking this all the wrong way, although it's kind of cute how you jumped to the protection of my life. I was actually wondering if you had anyone who could find out the location of people?"

"Yes I have people who do that for me but if you don't start explaining with further detail then I'm really going to think more than needed."

"Calm down Mr Superior. I was thinking last night after our little debating session that I need to fix a lot of things in my life. First I need to give you the benefit of the doubt sometimes and not always argue for your attention. Second I need to fix things with Josh and before you express your opinion let me finish!" His face turned to stone with the mere mention of Josh's name. This was going to be hard to keep my best friend and boyfriend at peace with one another. First I needed my best friend to make peace with me.

"He's lonely and has no one in his life and that's my fault, I can't live with that. I ruined things for him and I need to fix it, he's my best friend Justin. No matter what happens I said I'd be there for him."

"Was that the agreement you had when he took you to bed and didn't think twice about it? Taking advantage of your not so sober state?" Was he kidding?