chapter : 7

-jealous taetae-
__________________________

raabta - slowed and reverbed

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

___________________________

Jealousy was what Taehyung felt at that time. Maybe he is being too childish, but how can he not when some random punk was flirting with his Jungkookie right in front of his eyes?

He had finally gotten a day off from work. And had come to the café to chill and relax, but the first thing he sees is this.

"What is your name, cutie?" The guy asked. Taehyung's hold on his cup of strawberry milk tightened, eyeing the male with anger.

"My name is Jungkook, sir. Please order your drink or snacks; You are holding up the line." Jungkook replied formally.

"Oh please, don't be so formal! My name is Andrew; you can call me yours!" This Andrew didn't want to stop; you could practically see the steam coming out of Taehyung's head by now.

Only he could flirt with Jungkook; Jungkook was his.

"Ok, listen up, Andrew, please order or just leave!" Jungkook let out a frustrated sigh.

"Baby boy, don't be so hard to get! I know you enjoy this!" That guy was going out of limits; Taehyung just wanted to punch the shit out of him, his fist clenched.

"Please leave before I call the security!" Jungkook gave one last warning.

"Ok- ok! you are not that great anyway." Andrew rolled his eyes as he walked out of the café.

Jungkook was relieved that he went away though he was a little affected by the comment. Either way, he continued with the order.

___

"Jungoogie?" Taehyung called out.

"Yes, Hyungie?"

"Don't mind that idiot! You are amazing! Ok? My beautiful Jungkookie..."

Taehyung cheekily smiled as he comforted Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled wide at the compliment. He had also noticed Taehyung's jealousy and was waiting to tease him about it.

"By the way, TaeTae... Were you jealous?" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows with a teasing smile.

"I- Yes. Who is Andrew to flirt with you? Only I can flirt with you!" Taehyung pouted, engulfing Jungkook in a tight hug.

"Quite possessive, aren't we?" Jungkook giggled as he continuously patted Taehyung's back.

"Yes! You are mine!" Taehyung let out without thinking twice.

Jungkook didn't reply but rather blushed heavily. Taehyung looked up at the younger boy to see the bright crimson blush. He was relieved; at least his crush likes him back.

They stayed like that for quite some time before pulling out, their blush still prominent.

"I'll see you tomorrow Jungkookie!!" Taehyung waved goodbye.

"Get home safely, TaeTae!!" Jungkook smiled.

________________________________

a/n : just a filler chapter. not the best, i know. more chapters coming soon! do vote, comment and share if you enjoyed! thank you for reading!