chapter : 8

finally
________________________________

haule haule [slowed and reverbed]
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||

________________________________

Today was the day! After a whole 8 months of crushing on each other, Taehyung has finally decided to ask Jungkook to be his boyfriend. He had been preparing this for a while now.

He was not going to go all cheesy, but just ask the question by taking Jungkook to their favourite place; the ramen shop. Of course, he had to buy the boy some banana milk; that was necessary.

_

"Jungkookie? Shall we go?" Taehyung asked, fiddling with his long fingers. He was nervous even though he knew the younger wouldn't reject him, or so he believed.

"Just five more minutes, Taehyungie!" Jungkook replied from behind the counter. They were still in the café, and Jungkook was finishing cleaning everything.

"Take your time, Kookie," Taehyung assured the barista with a warm smile decorating his lips.

Jungkook smiled. Oh, how he loved how patient his TaeTae was.

__

They got off the older boy's bike. Upon entering the ramen place, they saw that it was all decorated; Golden confetti on the floor, balloons attached to the walls, a large banner that said,

"100 DAYS OF TASTY RAMEN".

They concluded that the place was celebrating its 100 days of opening.

They sat down at their usual table near the glass doors. The waiter placed the menu in front of them,

"Sir, as it is our 100 day anniversary, we have got specials which are listed down here." The waiter pointed at the open menu in Taehyung's hands.

"Ok then, I will have special ramen. What about you, Jungkookie?" Taehyung questioned as he raised an eyebrow at the younger boy.

"I'll have the same, Hyung." Jungkook nodded as he spoke.

"Two special ramens please," Taehyung said.

"Any drinks?" The waiter asked.

Both of them shared a glance; they had already drunk their drinks.

"No, thank you," Jungkook said with a small smile.

"Ok, sir, your order will be ready in 15 minutes." Saying so, the waiter walked away.

Both the boys talked and talked. Even if they meet every day, they never run out of topics to blabber on.

_

"This place is the best!" Jungkook smiled, feeding himself with the long and tasty ramen.

Taehyung didn't reply; He was too nervous; he took a deep breath and exhaled with a sigh.

Here goes nothing.

"Will you be my boyfriend, Jungkookie?" Taehyung asked, his palms getting sweatier than ever.

Jungkook choked on his ramen; he thought he would never hear this. The happiness and giddiness building inside him had almost caused his heart to pop out.

"YES! I thought you'd never ask!!" Jungkook smiled wide as he nodded frantically.

And that's all Taehyung wanted to hear. He let out a sigh mixed with an inaudible chuckle.

"Thank you! I love you so much!"

Taehyung knew that love was a strong word for a first confession, but that was his feeling towards the younger. I mean, who wouldn't love the adorable young boy? He was beautiful and had the best personality you could ever ask for; That was all taehyung needed to fall in love with the barista.

"I love you too, Taehyungie," Jungkook confessed back. No, he didn't use the word 'love' just because the latter used it; he felt the same with the older. Taehyung was his safe place. A home-like feeling was experienced only when he was with the elder. He loved him with all his heart. And they continued their date.

__

The night sky of Seoul looked ethereal; Stars scattered all over with a crescent moon in almost the middle.

Jungkook hugged taehyung tighter. He enjoyed the ride too much. Sitting behind the older, with his arms wrapped around his waist, was one of Jungkook's favourite things to do by now.

Soon they reached Jungkook's home. Jungkook got off and smiled at Taehyung. The older removed his helmet and returned the smile.

"Get home safely, Taehyungie!" Saying so, Jungkook pecked Taehyung's cheeks and ran off. He reached the door and turned around to see Taehyung pointing at his lips. Jungkook giggled as he ran back to Taehyung,

"I love you!" Jungkook pressed a kiss onto the latter's lips.

And, of course, Taehyung was not dumb to not kiss back. They shared a sweet and soft kiss; neither was it too long nor was it too short; It was just right.

"I love you more baby. I'll call you when I reach back home." Taehyung noticed the blush adorning the younger's cheeks. Jungkook just hummed, too shy after getting called 'baby' by his boyfriend...

-__________-

a/n: new chapter! hoped you all enjoyed! do vote, comment and share! also follow for more!

lots of love <33