Bonus : Yoonmin

more life on yoonmin

___________________

hold me tight - BTS

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

_______________________

Life has ups and downs, that's nothing new. But having a person who would be with you through all your ups and downs is a special feeling. Both Yoongi and Jimin were lucky in that aspect.

They had gotten married a few months before Taehyung and Jungkook, but that didn't stop their daily bickering.
It took such amount of courage to propose to Jimin that Yoongi almost passed out. He still gets teased for the same. And adopting a dog was one of the best decisions they had taken because coming back home to it gives them such amount of relaxation.

Yoongi and Namjoon together started making original music after their first album gained some attention. Their second album was a failure, but that wasn't a stop in their career.

Jimin and Hoseok opened their dance studio after getting fired from their previous studio for no reason at all. They are still progressing and maintaining a studio was not as easy as they thought.

__

"Jimin-ah why are you staring at me from behind the couch?" Yoongi asked as he stood behind the kitchen counter with his hands covered in the cake batter.

Jimin was sitting on the couch but was facing the kitchen which was behind the couch. His face was rested on his folded arms kept on the top of the couch.

"I love to see you cook Yoonie. Am I not supposed to look at my husband?" Jimin smiled innocently.

"You're totally allowed to look at me, but we both know that's not the case here." Yoongi chuckled.

"Fine! I'm hungry and I want something to eat, but you're so slow," Jimin mumbled in a low tone, a pout evident on his face. But that was enough for Yoongi to hear.

"Aww, don't worry. Just ten minutes more and the cake will be done. This is a pretty fast recipe!" Yoongi stated as he cooed at Jimin.

Jimin got up from the couch and went around the kitchen counter. He then stood behind Yoongi and wrapped his arms around him.

"Thank you!" Jimin mumbled into the older's neck and kissed it a few times.

"I baked you a cake and I got kisses on the neck. So what should I do to get some on my lips?" Yoongi asked with a smirk.

"Yah! Be grateful for what you get!" Jimin scolded playfully. But then again, who was he to resist some kisses? He complied with his husband's little wish. After all, he loves him.

______________

a/n: I know- the ending is too cliché. but I couldn't think of something better. and as y'all know by now- I love cliché stuff when it comes to my favourite ships ;]

anyways- that's it for the first bonus chapter. i'll be releasing the namjin and hobi chapters soon!!

thank you for reading!! do vote, comment and share if you enjoyed!!