Part 2: journey to the mistic forest

( pov rain )

I was woken up by the sounds of Patrick knocking on my room door , still tired i some how grabbed lance and threw him at the door to get it open.

Lance " OUCH !!!" He teleported to his feet at the end of my bed and i sat up in my bed as Patrick opened the door.

Patrick " will you get up already we need to get moving , some times i feel like im forcing you to get up for school like im your dad " him my dad ? That would be a nightmare to add to my already large collection in my head.

He closed the door and i started gathering what little i was brining on the journey , cerises ender great sword and a few other smaller things not worth mentioning .

I was about to leave the room and i turned my head to a picture of me and Abigail. I still wasn't exactly over what happened with her and what i did .

Lance looked up at me from the ground " if your going to morn the nether princess do it while we are going to the ender crystal " i opened the door and walked out .

Lance teleported on my solder and with that me and Patrick started walking out of the fort.

" so we are heading back to the mystic forest ? Wasnt fun last time for me " i said.

Patrick " at least you made it back ...which is more then what i can say for Daryl and a lot more of us" wait what does he mean by that ?.

" wait your saying Daryl is .." he nodded " i was wondering why he wasnt around " we started walking down a flight of stairs.

Patrick " hes the only reason the nether has already won , he held naeus back till an airship dropped on him most likely destroying them both . There's rumours naeus is still alive but for now we have no conformation "

Lance " this king naeus is clearly not as smart of powerful as you all say if he can be bet by a simple airship "

" well mister frog your welcome to fight him yourself " i said annoyed with him almost mocking Daryls death to naeus.

Lance " i dont have a death wish thank you i cant exactly do much in my gorfy form " we made it outside and started walking down to an area where we had some horses prepared for us to get to the mystic forest faster but then i saw stella wave at me .

" give me a second " i walked over to her since she looked like she wanted to talk to me.

Stella " your really going again already after everything that has happened ? What if you guys get hurt out there " she said scared for me.

" dont worry stella I've survived this much we will be fine we shall be back in just a few days at the most "

Stella " thats what we said to Patrick and look what happened ....just dont get yourself in trouble please i like having you around " she suddenly hugged me tightly and i did so back.

" ill be back stella dont worry " we smiled at each other and i turned running to Patrick.

Lance " well that seems like something "

" what does ? " his face had a sudden look of irritation.

lance " you know what never mind " he said was we jumped up on my horse .

Patrick " we will need to go fast if we want to get back safely so lets try not get bogged down for to long " we started riding fast with our horses .

After what was probably nearly 12 hours we were entering the forest, as i have said me and stella didnt exactly have a fun time here.

Lance was looking around the forest " the coven here . You said it was destroyed by one of the nethers troops ? " i nodded " shame . I had good reason to care for this place once...now i dont know " i know he didn't want to talk about his past but it feels like he thinks we know it already .