Part 10: hunt for the crytals begins

(Pov narrator)

With rain and the others with him not returned to the frost bourne it was now time to strike back against the nether and begin to seek the end crystals before the nether would be able to. Particularly with the help of the other universe arrivals they had more hands on deck to help them in the frosted bournes long hour of need.

The ender stone crusaders , frost bourne and other universe arrivals all have agreed to help each other to stop alan and naeus before its too late and before the nether empire takes over all the realms. But time is not on their side so all time they use must either be used as efficiently as possible or made up for if they had a hope of winning.

Lance even in his gorf form was the only one who could help them find the locations of the end crystals so he was currently their only hope in this situation. But ceris also knew the locations after all she was the one who hid them and as shes now a demon controlled by alan its only a matter of time till be breaks through her mind and finds the locations himself and will be able to go for every single one at once.

Fortunately our heros already had an early start, emalyas sword absorbed the end crystal they found in the mystic forest which they removed from the sword and placed it in a frost bourne vault to keep safe, there was five other crystals across the realms to find so there was still a high chance the nether would get the advantage.

Whoever gets more crystal first will more then likely win the war.

(Pov rain)

After some time everyone was gathered to decide what was our next move against the nether in the hunt for the other 5 end crystals that are out there.

Lance " as we know there are six end crystals that were spread across the realms, mainly the overworld. We have found one of these crystals which leaves 5 more that could end up in the two nether kings grasps." He said this as if some one in the room wasn't caught up on what the situation currently was " however i will be able to find you each and every crystal given time... well mostly." That last part caught everyones attention.

Emalya " what do you mean mostly ?" She asked the question everyone wanted to ask.

Lance " i am regrettably powerless in this form thanks to a certain some one, without my true body i am unable to precisely pinpoint where each crystal is at once. However given time i will feel the energy waves of each crystal and be able to find the rough area of each crystal." This wasnt the ideal situation but it was the best they all had so they could not argue about it much. " also ceris use to tell me before she was in charge of the watchers and before she exiled mewhere she would hide the crystals if some one would take over dragonspire to take them. However i am aware this isnt a great situation due to the fact alan is clearly busy and literally raising the dead as we saw with the demon that attacked us.

He looked at Patrick since Patrick of course knew Daryll as was the first to be attacked by him on the journey back to here.

Aoife then looked at foxy " foxy, we need a map." Foxy then presses a button on his gauntlet and pulled out a small device, he placed it on the table and it created a holographic version map over the table.

Foxy " this is a map of your overworld so this will a good help in finding some of the crystals, " he made it zoom in to look at the mystic forest " we know it cant be in the area of the mystic forest since i doubt ceris would put two end crystals so close together." Lance nodded in agreement.

Kane " either way we cant split up right now, we are on the defensive so we cant afford to have multiple operations outside of the frost bourne borders, so staying together as one team will be the best tactic possible." He said all of this concerned over the idea splitting up would bring while going into different missions.