Part 3 : end queen and nether king

(Pov rain)

We had set up camp waiting for the mystery women to wake up . Lance sat with his little frog body on her chest looking down at her face.

" why are you starring at her so much ?" I asked him walking up to him and then kneeling.

Lance " i can sense ...strange powers coming from her and her sword . I still have no idea what this could be but i do know one thing lets hope shes on our side" i agree with that , she looked very strong so id rather not be on her bad side other wise we willl all be ripped in half id say.

Patrick walked over to us stretching his arms behind his head " so the camps all set up and im cooking stuff on the fire ... not sure what lance can eat " true he is a frog im not sure can he eat human foods.

Lance " i can still eat you imbeciles , yes i can eat human food " well glad thats all good i guess.

" so what happens if she wakes up and doesnt know how to get the end crystal out of her sword ? " i felt that is a question that should be asked.

Lance " hmmm on the bright side the nether king wouldnt be able to get his hands on it so thats something " wasnt the most reassuring thing but better then naeus getting it.

Suddenly the womens head moved and rolled over , she groaned softly.

" shes awake " lance teleported onto my shoulder.

Lance " no shit " she sat up putting both her hands on her head .

She dropped one hand from her face and then she saw us , she instantly sprung up and went into a fighting stance ,her fists held up.

Patrick " everyone stay calm !!" He said as i was about to grab my sword.

The women put her right hand out and her sword flew into her hand , she gripped it with both hands and pointed it at.

" STAY BACK !!!" We backed up by a step . She was breathing heavily and fast ." Who are you ? " she questioned.

Lance teleported to the ground in front of us and looked up at her" my name is lance longsword .the end mage , my less intelligent frineds here are Patrick and rain " he turned his head to whos names he said.

Wait his last name is longsword ?.

Patrick " miss just lower the sword and we wont have any problems. No one here wants to fight here " she slightly lowered her sword and seemed to slowly calm down but she still didnt seem to trust us and fair to be really honest.

She put her sword on her back and stumbled to her knees onto the ground , she was hurt.

She grunted in pain as Patrick went to help her stand" thanks " she said to him helping her . He left her next to the fire we made and she sat on a log.

Patrick " miss can you tell us your name ? " he asked her nicely.

" my name?. Oh right sorry , my name is Emilia dragonheart " well interesting last name... ok well i dont have one so i cant say much.

Lance " before we ask you some lesser important questions tell me can you remove that end crystal from you sword ? " she pulled it off her back and slapped into the ground lightly.

Emilia " end crystal? " she took a closer look at her sword and saw the crystals energy " i see . Uh yes "she put her hand on the gem of her blade and slowly pulled out the end crystal but it was ...tiny ?. " dont worry it should grow back to normal size . I would ask why you have one of these things out here but ill let you ask some questions first " how kind of her... i suppose.

Lance " tell me do you know where you are ? " he asked her with a face filled with curiosity .

Emilia " i can tell by the fact ive never see this area i can tell im in another universe, also we dont have ender frogs in my universe " ...wait another universe, WHAT !?!.