Part 9 : the return of the dragon tammer

(Pov narrator)

The attackers were brought into dreadfort and waited to meet back with eoin ,while that was happening patrick , rain , lance and emalya would be returning shortly.

(Pov stella)

After I encounter the attackers who turned out to be followers of eoin. Before eoin was told about them being here we talked about all that was going on.

I was especially curious about talking to aoife , she was a witch no doubt about it but something seemed very off about her and she seemed very powerful. Far more then me and probably any other sorceress or sorcerer i had heard or seen.

I trusted the new comers for the most part , they seemed like good people but I doubt the others held my views after all my good nature has been questionable at times. Especially when i wanted to help zeganirn but rain told me it was suicide, I suppose he was right in that instance.

As i was sitting in the room with kane , hilda and ciara also with the new comers opal , jackson , foxy and aoife. Speaking of aoife then walked up to me.

Aoife " stella right ?" I nodded " i just wanted to ask , how long has eoin been here?" She asked having some concern on her voice.

" only since yesterday." I answered her.

Aoife " ok good to hear, theres no real way for us to tell the date here since for all we know you have a whole different month , year and so on names and structure." I could understand the confusion. " plus the multiverse works in weird ways some times time works differently and we could have ended up here years later."

" glad i could help a fellow sorceress." I decided to try get a conversation going between us since i wanted to try and be friendly with her since we clearly both liked magic. " so , how did you get into magic ?" I asked her.

Aoife " thats a very long and complicated story. To put it into short words I learned about magic from a wizard in my original universe. I was then eventually sucked into another one where i learned magic from many great sorcerers. And thats really it in simple terms." I yawned at the end not because i was bored but all of a sudden i was feeling rather tired. " boring you am i ?" She asked with a hint of joking sarcasm.

" no no im sorry ... im just tired is all." By the look she gave me she could tell. " i think ill go and get some rest, it was nice talking to you." I waved bye as i left the room and i began to make my way to my bedroom in dreadfort.

I decided to walk back to my room to try get my mind off things, mostly how I was really worried about rain i just cant help it, i feel something but I'm not sure what it is whenever i think about him whenever hes gone.

As i walked through the areas with some bedrooms I realised i had stopped at rains room, i dont know what came over me but I decided to open the door and walk in closing the door after me to cover my tracks.

"... come on stella this is his private space I shouldn't be in here.... Its bad to sneak into peoples rooms without permission." But my curiosity took over and i wanted to see what he had in his room so i started looking around.

It was surprisingly tidy, i dont want to sound mean but rain i didn't expect to be the kind of person to clean up after himself, i was expecting a few bits of clothing all over but no the only bit of clothing in his room was a folded hoodie of his on the bed that matched the one her normally wore perfectly.

I looked around to make sure no one was near by outside the door and i stepped back in locking it, then i looked at the hoodie and i just wanted to feel like rain was here. So i grabbed his hoodie and put it on, i zipped it up and it was big for me but it made me feel safe and comfort despite the fact is had some slight bits of armour on it.