Part 7 : the power of the dark

( pov narrator)

Alans arrival had already drastically affected the nether , he had healed naeus  and made him stronger then we ever was before but even with that strength naeus had to play the roll as just a pawn to alan.

He couldnt stand against the nether titans strength and so for now had to obey him and stay under his command otherwise face real death.

As for changes on the battle field, for now alan has ordered all nether armys in the overworld to remain on the defensive and do not advance anywhere. He wants to understand as much of this world and his new enemy of the frost bourne before he engages in any more fighting.

But naeus is still eager to take the worlds for his own rule and he doesnt think alan will lead his kingdom to victory but for now time would have to be waited.

( pov naeus)

It hadn't been long since alan the 'nether titan' had taken over my kingdom. I may still be king but whats the point in being a king when there is something controlling you in almost every aspect.

I have my suspicions soon he will claim to be king. If he does he will soon be dead at my feet, as for how i will manage that once i get the end crystals and use them against him and i will be the true nether king ME ONLY ME !!!.

Speaking of alan he wasnt with me right now. He had been discussing 'plans' with his commanders sadie and black. I assume they were discussing tactics or plans.

Either way after a few minutes of me sitting on my throne bored all three walked out " well ?" I asked as they walked out in front of me.

Alan " well your forces are large in number but thats their only real advantage, many dont have proper training. Have poor weapons. And most importantly they are being used in pointless duty's when they should be focused on other fronts" he questions my tactics ? I have conquered a large chunk of the overworld before he got here that bandit just got lucky.

Sadie " in other words , this place sucks ass" ... i dislike this one.

Black then hit her on the head which made her look back and him and hissed.

Alan " both of you stop it. Now back to sorting out plans for your conquest of the overworld. How do you exactly plan to do it its a large place with lots of people who would fight back or already are" so glad he asked.

" well the end crystals, i have limited knowledge on them but i know they are able to be used as weapons of great power. Combined in theory you could have the strength of gods... or titans" i think he noticed my tone when I said titans. " if the frost bourne or ender stone crusaders get their hands on them i will never be able to finish this war, or even win"

Alan sarcastically " ah yes cause that would blow up in your face , or crush you with another airship."

" well then alan , do you have a better idea then going out through the overworld and searching for them?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

Alan " as a matter of fact i do naeus , why give them a chance to find the crystals when we start looking when we can make them fight their old friends who left them" he laughed.

I was certainly confused by this statement, and so were hogsworth and kralos when the entered the room as alan was talking.

" what are you suggesting may I question ?"

Alan " sadie , black prepare the bodys" they bowed and then walked outside and left through a nether portal.

" Bodys ?.. what are you doing ?" He turned and started walking towards the entrance.