Part 12 : ciaras revenge

(Pov narrator)

The crusaders were entering the territory of the pigling kingdom and were close to the lair of the piglin king, once inside his fortes they will take the end crystal from him. Unfortunately word has spread of this attack and now both the nether kings which means time to act is now even shorter then before.

Ciaras desire for revenge blinds her to the risks at hand but she has no plans of slowing down till she has porkshrine dead at her feet.

(Pov ciara)

The group looked on as we the entrance to the outer parts of porkshrines fortress, i was ready to finally get my revenge and i had no plans of being slow with the rest of the group. I was going to rip his head clean off and make him suffer for causing my death at the hands of the nether princess.

I will tear apart his pig flesh and make him bleed out as i look down on him, he will finally know what its like to die.

But just as i was about to run in i felt kane grab my arm and hold me back. I looked at him angry with him babying me as if I can't do this.

Kane " you cant do this by your self ciara, you have already gotten your self killed before. Please" he was concerned for me, but all i felt was him thinking i was still a weak child. He was wrong, after he left me go i waited for the best moment to go it alone and get the kill i wanted.

"You cant die if your already undead kane, we can die as many times as we want." I said to him only acting slightly less annoyed then I actually was.

Aoife then decided to open her mouth " that is literally the dumbest thing i have ever heard." Oh well fuck her then, i dont care what this knock of witch has to say to me.

Unfortunately everyone seemed to agree with her and kane so that would make it a little hard to sneak away, but i had a feeling id get my way if i waited. Or not.

As we got closer we saw a set of stairs that lead to a higher up path , the direct way towards the fortress, i could even see the entrance at the end of the path. There was two piglings guarding it, i ran forward and threw both my karambits at the left one, i teleported with them and removed my blades from him. I spun around and stabbed the other one in the throat and they both were dead.

Kane " CIARA " he yelled at me, i turned slightly to get a glance at him " DONT GO IN THERE ALONE !!!" I ignored his concerns and kept running, there was no one else guarding so I kept running.

I threw one of my karambits forward and teleported to the door and saw it was opened, without thinking i walked straight in and it closed right behind me.

" well thats not ideal." I said rolling my eyes as i turned back to looking inside the fortress.

When i turned i saw about 4 guards and porkshrine sitting on his golden throne with the end crystal floating above him. he was at first caught off guard by me standing before him but then he seemed to accept i was here and so he resided himself.

Porkshrine " so its true, you live... more undead then you were last time you tried to murder me that is." He stood up and grabbed his golden sword " the nether princess may not be here but i think its about time that the nether once again teaches you a lesson." His guards started walking forward but i just had a smug smile on my face.

"I dont listen to anyone." I held my karambits out and ran forward at the first two guards, i jumped up and kicked them both in the face knocking them to the floor and threw my blades into the throats of the two other guards behind them killing them straight away.

I quickly had grabbed my blades again and stabbed the other two guards who were still on the ground, i went to face porkshrine but he ran forward and tried to slash across my chest but i moved my blades to block the hit and was just sent backwards a bit.