Part 4 : a titan ?

( pov ciara )

I was on the walls of  dreadfort i think this place is called or something like that, i was out here because i wanted some fresh air because waiting around inside all day for the past two days hasnt been as fun as i hoped it would be.

I wanted a little bit of time to relax but after getting that i dont want it anymore, what i really want is some action. Speaking of little action , rain and patrick have been gone for the last two days with that lance gorf thing guiding them to the first end crystal.

I could tell it was affecting stella . I may not be an expert on romance but i can tell stella likes him far more then just being on the point of friends. Personally even i think rain is a decent guy , not that bright but he is ...well , eh why am i bothering with this its not like it matters.

I stopped and looked outside the city walls and then up at the sky into the starry sky , it was quite nice to look at . The stars and the moon shined but i got bored rather quickly.

I turned and looked into the city and saw near by kane and the commander hilda were talking to each other, I decided to go over since what else was there to do. Besides kane said im not allowed to get drunk while im here, HES SO ANNOYING.

I was about to throw one of my karambits down onto the ground and talk to them till i heard a loud sonic boom and a gust of mind that nearly sent me flying and my skirt up. I turned and saw a massive blindly light in the sky.

When it got easier to see i saw something from the flying straight toward me , I then swung around a threw one of my karambits down onto the street as close as i could to kane and teleported just as the thing from the light hit the wall causing the whole section to break apart.

I landed next to the karambit face first onto the down , it hurt but i got up as kane and hilda began running over to me." Ouch " i said as i i put my left arm across my chest since it hurt from landing on stones.

Kane once he got to me put hiis hands on my shoulders and looked at me " ciara what happened are you ok ?" He asked worried but i made him let go.

" i dont know one minute there was this light then all of a sudden something hit the wa-" as i turned and pointed to the broken wall i saw something looking at us.

It looked like a person with glowing blue eyes it looked like , it was covered in the shadow of the wall and began to run off into the nearby trees.

" somethings out there !!" I began to run towards it but kane grabbed my right arm and pulled me to a stop.

Kane " before we go out their we have to make sure everyone else is ok " he let go of me and despite the fact i wanted to chase after what nearly just killed me it was Better to make sure no one got hurt.

After a few minute or two looking through the broken wall we found no one was hurt which was good and they had already started to set up scaffolding to repair the wall" alright now lets chase after this thing " as we were about to go out we saw some zombies heading for the broken wall.

Hilda " zombies " she said casually " we have to keep them out , how many is there ?" She grabbed her mace and shield from her back and readied to fight them

Kane grabbed his crossbow and giant cleaver " at least 15 , maybe 20 " I grabbed both my karambits and spun them in my hands.

" alright lets clear them out " i said smiling " finally some action. I threw both my karabits pretty much without thinking and hit two zombies in the head , once I teleported over i punched a zombie to my left and right before grabbing my karambits again and stabbing he two zombies i punched who had fallen to the ground.