Paart 6: titans followers

(POV stella )

I was lying on my bed in my room in the main fort of the city , i couldnt really keep my mind off rain and the others.

It has been 4 days since rain left with lance and patrick to find the end crystals , i was getting more and more worried the longer they were gone.... More importantly i was worried about rain.

Me and rain have been through a lot together recently and it feels like we have gotten close fighting together ...but deep down i feel im starting to feel more they just friendship towards him , maybe its all just my head messing with me, I cant place it yet but it doesnt change the fact im still worried.

Then all of sudden i heard a knock on my door , i moved off the bed and walked up to the door and opened it, i saw a frost bourne knight.

" may i help you ?" I asked him.

The knight " lady azura requests your presence down in her laboratory ms stella." He moved and went away leaving me to head down to azuras lab.

I had nothing else to do so I decided to just head down. Once i got the labs entrance I entered and there was a lot more people then i was expecting. I saw azura, nostra , kane , ciara and hilda all in the room standing around something.

Once i walked in and closed the door azura turned to see me " oh stela good your hear come look at this " she said excited to show me something.

" whats going on ?" I asked not knowing what she was excited for.

Azura then turned again and pointed to a table with a man made of what looked like some sort of stone material, he had armour that was dark grey and blue with blue hair.

" ..what is that ?" I said even more confused now but i was also very interested.

I walked up the the table to get a closer look then kane responded to me.

Kane " ever heard of the titans ?" he asked me

"... well I remember hearing some rumours but at the coven i wasnt told much about them , even about gods we weren't told much . What i do know is they were powerful god like being that existed before the normal gods but thats it. The coven had a lot of secrets."

Ciara " am i the only one whos still very very VERY confused ???" She was annoyed she was confused.

Azura " doesnt matter we have found a god like being thought to be extinct millions to billions of years ago " she as super excited to make such a discovery, 'in the name of science' id say for her.

Nostra " if it is powerful i wonder could it be used to our advantage and make a weapon " .... Its been five seconds and she already wants to make a weapon....

Kane " that is a horrible idea " he quickly said " WHEN this thing wales up whats stopping it from destroying the city and who knows how much of the overworld with it"

" i agree with kane we shouldn't risk it or the people incase we make this thing angry."

Azura " we will be careful and if it wakes up we will call for hlep if its hostile , come on nostra lets do some science!!!"

Nostra " ok fiiiinnee i wont make weapons " she said sarcastically as she walked to azura.

Ciara " well im going to have some drinks " she started walking out of the room.