•1•

Casey Pov

"Casey get up it's time to go to school!" my sister olivia exclaimed.

Ugh school, I flipping hate school.
I got up and jumped into the shower.

When I got out I put on my light colored skinny jeans and a grey long sleeved shirt and put on my white converse.

For my hair I put in a bun and I threw on light make-up and my glasses.

When I got down stairs Olivia was dressed and eating breakfast, I joined her. After breakfast we went to wait for the bus.

(Skip bus ride)

I went to sit with my friends and they were talking about this guy Conner Roberts.

I honestly had no clue who he was and what he did but he must be famous or something, they were talking about how he was going on tour.

Emily was asking everyone if they wanted to go but everyone said no, probably because she was literaly screaming at them.

Later that day it was my turn, oh joy.

"Hey Casey I want to ask you a question would you like to come with me to a meet and greet in Indianapolis this Saturday?" Emily asked me in hope.

"Sure." I said while eating lunch. What am I thinking, but what could go wrong?

When I got home I asked my mom if I could go she said that i could.

I went and called emily and told her I could go, she was thrilled, me not so much.

It was Friday and I'm going to emily's house tonight so in the morning we can go to the venue. Did I mention we only live about an hour away from Indianapolis.

On the way to the hotel we went out for lunch and talked about tonight. We then finally reached the hotel.

"I'm so exhausted." she said with a groan in her voice.

"Do you want to go shopping for tomorrow." I asked knowing she would say yes.

"Yes." she jumped up and down with excitement, I knew it.

"Let's get going then." I sayed .

When we got to this outlet mall we went to all kinds of stores and bought tons of clothes and shoes.

"I'm starving Casey do you want to get something to eat." She asked

"Sure." I said kinda of hungry too.

We sat down and had a bit to eat when we were done we left and went back to the hotel.

I walked in the door and asked if she wanted to go swimming. She said yes so we put on our new baithing suits we got.

We got almost matching baithing suits. Mine was a triangle swimwear bikini with black straps and pink,yellow,and green on it, hers was a yellow bikini with black straps.

We put them on and headed down to the pool. We swam for a little bit in the pool but then we got into the hot tub and talked.

"So are you excited to meet Conner." I smiled

"Yes I can't wait." She yelled

"Are you?" She asked

"Not really." I said

"Why." She frowned.

"I don't know im just not, I will wait with you in line then I'm going to find somewhere to sit." I answered sternly.

Next day

It was about 11 when we got back up to the room from breakfast and I took a Shower then put on my outfit, Which was a blue shirt with white Shorts and my new Leather Sandels.

Emily was wearing a black crop top with purple shorts and black high top Converse.

On the way there Emily Was freaking Out.

"Casey Im freaking out."

"I've noticed." I giggled

"You don't understand, it's going to be crazy, what if I puke On him." She yelled

"Your not going to puke on him stupid." I laughed.

"Are you sure." She asked

"I'm positive." I smiled

"Okay just making sure." about 10 minutes later. I pulled into the parking lot.

"We are here." I squealed.

"Im gonna puke." Emily started to freak out again.

"Not in this car." I said as I pushed her out.

Make sure to like and comment!!