• 28 •

9 months later

Today was my day off which ment taylor was at work. I sat on the couch in the quiet. All of a sudden I got this stabbing pain in my stomach I fell to the ground, before i new it iwas laying in wet stuff on the ground. I was In deep pain, I grabbed my phone and called Conner.

"The baby is coming" I yelled in pain.

"I will be home in 5 minutes, baby" he told me in a worried voice.

"Hurry" I hung up the phone.

I wobbled to the front door and put on my shoes. I started to scream as if I was dying. Conner pulled into the driveway and ran to my side and we walked to the car and drove to the hospital.

"Do want me to call your mom" he asked freaking out.

It got quiet until I spoke up about to burst from not breathing.

"Conner" I said breathing out.

"Im so sorry, I was just." I stopped him.

"It's okay." I said.

We soon arrived at the hospital and he carried me in bridle style. He screamed for help until a old women with white hair brought over a gurny. Conner layed me down gently and followed the doctor's.

We reached a room and they put me on a hospital bed. A few minutes past and I was in a hospital gown in pain.

"Okay ma'am push!" the doctor's yelled.

Conner held my hand as I pushed threw the pain. Soon enough, I held a beautiful baby girl in my arms. Conner took her from my arms so I could rest. I wasn't giving up that opportunity.

Conner's Pov

Casey took a nap so I was holding the baby. I was thinking of her name. Meradith Olivia Roberts. Her middle name was after Casey's sister. I chose her first name because I loved it. I layed Meredith in a bed and went to the gift shop and got some outfits for her. When I got back up to the hospital room I decided that I should call my mom and tell her.

Later that day we got to go home as a family I love what we have here a beautiful family anyone could ever ask for.

The End