• 26 •

Casey's Pov

It has been 1 week since olivia and my mom passed away, it's been hard knowing that I can't see her face or see if olivia wanted to spend the night. Conner hasn't talked since the funeral, I feel so bad for him.

Tonight I was going to see if Conner wanted to go out tonight and see a sad movie. I wanted to make it funny just for him, I can't stand seeing him like this. When he got home from work I bolted down the stairs.

"Hey Conner do you want to go see a movie with me tonight, we could go to eat after." I said

"I would love that" he said
"Okay be ready at around 7:30"
"Alright honey"

I ran upstairs and got dressed, I wore a indiana basketball sweat shirt with bootcut jeans and tennis shoes.

Conner wore khaki pants with a t-shirt and tennis shoes. I grabbed my purse and we left.

"What are we seeing" Conner asked grabbing my hand.
"We sr. are seeing if I stay" I sayed smiling
"Why are you smiling isn't this a sad movie" he giggled
"Well olivia made sad movies funny so I want to try"
"Thanks"he said rubbing circles in my hand.
"Your welcome" I said pulling into a parking spot.

We got out and walked in.
"2 tickets for if I say and a large coke please" I said handing him a 50.
We got the change and went in the movie.
I am going to try to make this a funny movie trip.
When they got in the accident I just started laughing. I was actually laughing, instead of crying. Conner started to laugh to but then we got kicked out for being to loud. When we got out of the room we started rolling on the floor laughing(not literally on the floor) we left and went to eat. We talked about the movie, why I was laughing which was for no reason.

We got home around 12 and we went up stairs, in the bedroom.

I woke up with no clothes on I quickly threw on my clothes and left for work.

While I was at work I got sick and left.

Conner's Pov

I woke up Casey wasn't next to me. I got in the shower, when I got out I got dressed and went to the store. I got a few groceries and stuff for the house and then went home. When I got home Casey's car was in the driveway. I got the stuff out of the car and put it away. I heard Casey upstairs, I quickly ran up the stairs and bursted threw the door, Casey was getting sick.

"Casey are you okay" I asked getting a wet rag.
"I don't know I was okay this morning and then I got to work and just didn't feel right" she told me brushing her teeth.
"Im going to call the doctor and make an appointment"
"Okay but it might just be a cold or something"
"We will just go and get a check up alright"
"Alright thank you" she said walking to the bedroom.

I went and called the doctor.

"We can only get you in about next thursday." The doctor told me.
"Um that will be fine thank you" I said into the phone
I then hung up and told Casey.