• 25 •

Conner's Pov

I woke up and I was freaking out I ran upstairs and ran around grabbing stuff and throwing it, they can't be dead I just saw both of them yesterday...

"They can't be dead" I screamed
"Olivia, kim I will miss you so much, olivia my best friend is gone" I whispered to myself.
I looked up and seen Casey standing in the door crying and yelling stop.

"Conner stop please" she yelled screaming and crying.
I ran to her and hugged and cried in her shoulder.

20 minutes later

"The funeral is tomorrow" she said in my ear.
"Okay"
"Im so sorry Conner"
"No I'm sorry I shouldn't be crying I need to be strong like you"
"I love Conner, we will get threw this I promise" she told me
We both got dressed and went to the mall to get a funeral outfit. I got a black tux and Casey got a black dress. After that we went to get some lunch. I was a good day of mourning.

Casey's Pov

Conner was taking this hard, my mom was so nice to him and he always told me that he loved her. As for Olivia that was his best friend, she ment a lot to him.

We had a good day, we will soon get over it and they will be in our hearts. I had strong for them and that was exactly what I was going to do.

Day of the funeral

"My mother in law ment everything to me she was so funny and her food was amazing I will dearly miss her, I love you mom.

Olivia she was an amazing sister, I have never had such an amazing best friend, she was the one who helped me pick out Casey's ring for the wedding she was awesome she was funny she new a lot, I always learned something new everyday I was with her. She made sad movies funny when others would make you cry. One-time we went to see the fault in our stars without Casey because when we went with her she cried which made me want to cry, anyways we went back to it and it was the most funniest movie experience I have ever had. She was amazing Casey was so lucky to have her as a sister. I love olivia and I will miss you so much" that was Conner's eulogy.
That was so amazing it it reminds me so much of each of them I will miss them.