• 16 •

Casey's Pov

We were having fun and It was crazy I never laughed, cried, yelled so much in my life it was great to have good friends like these.

About 9:30 someone was knocking on the door.

"Coming" I screamed

"You guys are being to lo..." he said and trailed off.

"Conner?"

"Casey?"

"Im sorry for bothering you I will go now."

"Wait" Dillon and emily yelled

"Guys" I looked at them and rolled my eyes.

"Casey you need to do this now or never" Dillon told me, emily nodded in agreement.

I walked out on the porch with Conner.

"Casey I am so sorry" he said crying.

"Why are you sorry, me leaving wasn't your fault." At this point I was crying too.

"I know but letting you go for 7 years was a ginormous mistake that I never should have made and I want you Casey I need you."

"Conner I know this but I can't"

"Casey please I love you so much you wouldn't believe it"

"I love you too" I said hugging him tightly crying into his chest and him crying on my shoulder.

"Conner I need you I don't know how I lived 7 years without you" I started laughing.

"I want to be with you for the rest of my life Casey, and no one else."

We sat there for a little bit hugging and crying then we eventually went inside with Emily and Dillon. We watched movies and had so much fun. Im glad Conner is here with me I don't know what I would do without him.

Conner's Pov

About 3 years after Casey left I bought a wedding ring. I don't know why but I thought someday we would be together and it would be hers forever and now that we are back together there might be an us again. I hope.

I went to bed thinking about what life could be with Casey. She means the world to me.