• 4 •

I called his mom and asked where he lived in California she was very concerned about why but she gave me the address anyways.

I went down stairs to tell my mom for spring break I'm spending it all at Emily's house, are spring break was 2 weeks so that is pretty cool.

I went to my room called Emily and asked if I could stay with her over spring break.

She said I could so I went to my closet and grabbed lots of clothes. I went to the bathroom to get my make-up, tooth brush, and hair stuff.

Emily's house

"So why did you want to spend spring break with me?" she asked

"I have to tell you something Conner left today without telling me." tears started to roll down my face.

"Why would he do that, Casey im so sorry." She said while giving me a hug.

"Im sorry for crying, I wanted to go to him, maybe there is an explanation." I said in hope

"Do you even know where he lives?" she asked.

"Yeah his mom told me." I frowned.

"Where?" she said in a surprised tone.

"California." I sighed

"What Casey your mom isn't going to let you go to California for a guy". She said

"I know thats why I told her I was here."

"Casey you lied to her, if she find's out your dead." she said

"Emily I need you too keep a lie for me please." I pleaded

"I guess, you find him Casey, he loves you, I know he does." she said while pulling me into a hug.

"I will leave tomorrow in the morning."

"Okay, promise me you will be safe". She asked

"I will." I said into her hair.

Her mom picked up dinner on her way home from work.

After we ate we headed up stairs and watched some movies.

I slowly drifted off to sleep during the movie.

I have to get up about 3 in the morning, so I can find Conner.

Beep beep beep, I smashed the button on the alarm clock and I got up to get dressed.

I threw on sweats and put on light make-up and my hair was in a ponytail.

"Emily im leaving."

"Oh yeah" she said getting up to give me a hug.

"Be careful Casey." she said in my ear.

" I will."

"Love you Casey." she said about to cry

"Don't cry im going to miss you, I love you too."

I got my stuff and put it in my car, I said goodbye to emily again then I left.

(7 hours later)

Im reaching Nebraska I haven't sleeped once since I left indiana. Im very tired and hungry so I stopped to get something to eat.

There was a tv in the restaurant and I seen Conner at this meet and greet in California, so I know he is there and I hope he has a good explanation for why he left without saying goodbye.

I finished eating and paid the bill. I headed towards California in search of an explanation.

1 day later

Conner's Pov

It has been 2 days since I left Casey and I regret it a lot, I miss her more than anything in the world.

There is no explanation for me leaving I just left and I hate myself for doing it.

My mom told me to tell her but I didn't listen. I'm so stupid.

I went to my meet and greet in los Angeles today. I met lots of girls who were all the same, crop tops, high wasted shorts and converse.

Casey is so different I loved that about her. Her glasses made the blue in her eyes sparkle, and her wavy hair shined in the sun. I miss her so much.

After the greeting part I went home and ate dinner alone.

I made me a sandwich and sat down to watch tv.