• 8 •

1 week later

I've been back in Indiana for 4 days and it sucked.

Nothing to do because I can't go to college until next year because this year already started... I have been hanging out with my friend Emily a lot more.

Olivia and I have also have been hanging out. I kinda really missed hanging out all the time.

Conner's Pov

Its been 5 days since Casey has left and it sucked.

I haven't left my house since two days ago only to get the mail.

I went to my room and found a letter in my drawer I can't believe I just found it.

It was from Casey. I decided not to read it I put it my lock box under my bed. I wanted to read but i-ii can't. I don't want to be reminded that she is gone and that I might never see her again.

Casey's Pov

Before I left I wrote taylor a letter and put it in his night stand I hope he finds it.

Dear Conner,
I will miss you so much and I will never forget you, you mean everything to me Conner. No one could make me smile or laugh so hard I start crying. Are love is true and I believe how ever far we travel the closer we'll be and one day we will search this world looking for the love that was never forgotten. I love you more than anything in the world. See you soon, I promise.

Sincerely, Casey

I hope we can both live normal lives and be happy one day. I hope he stays strong and continues to be himself and make the world laugh like when he was with me.