• 19 •

Casey's Pov

Conner got back from hanging out with Olivia and he was smiling all night. Even when we went o bed.

5 days later

There are a couple of new things that have happened in our lives, which are Conner and I are know living together in my house. We both pay the bills and buy things we need for the house. I have been promoted at my work which pays better than before which is good. Conner is doing good and has been happy all week, sometimes I'm a little freaked out.

After I got off of work taylor called.

"Hey Casey do you to go out tonight" he asked

"Sure when"

"In about 2 hours, where something casual"

"Okay love you bye"

"Love you too bye"

I got off of the couch and it was 6:43pm. I went upstairs and looked in my closet for something 'casual'. I picked out a pair of light colored skinny jeans and my taylor swift concert shirt with white converse. I put my hair in a ponytail curly, I put on light makeup and then put my glasses back on.

By the time I was I had about 30 minutes before he would be here. I decided to go down stairs and wait.

Casey's Pov

After I called Casey I went to the marina down near the shore and put a picnic basket and some blankets and two beanbags on the dock. I left and picked up Casey. I hope she likes this the marina is beautiful and simple. Like are relationship, im going to be hers forever.

I finally got to her house and she came out she was beautiful.

"Hey hun" she said giving me a kiss on the cheek

"Hey sweet"

"Where we goin"

"It's a suprise"

"Really, is it now" she said winking at me.

"Yep"

We were finally there, I got out and put my bandana around her eyes so she couldn't see.

"Okay step down" I told her
She stepped down I turned on the lanterns that I got out of the car.

"Can I take this silly thing off" she said giggling

"Hold on let me get your glasses" I said reaching in my pocket.

"Okay take it off" I said
I placed her glasses on her face and she had the biggest smile.

"Conner this is amazing".she said sitting down on a bean bag.

"I'm glad you like it"

We sat and talked a little bit and laughed we eventually ate.

"Casey look a shooting star" I told her
"Where" she said as she looked up.

"There's no sho-" she said

"Casey Elizabeth Williams I love you so much, and I always will, there is no where I'd rather be than right here with you, at every moment of everyday I want to be reminded that you are and will always be apart of my life so will you please my dear friend that I love so much marry me" I said starting to tear up.

She looked at me and started crying covering her mouth.

"Yes I would be delighted to" she said hugging me

After all that we cuddled and fell asleep in the bean bags. I will never forget this night.