• 20 •

Casey's Pov

I woke up to Conner wrapped around me, we were cuddled up with a blanket around us. I got up and went to the car and grabbed my headphones and my phone. I pulled up my music and played 'long live' by Taylor swift.

I said remember this moment in the back of my mind.
The time where we stood with our shaking hands the crowds in stands went wild. We were the kings and the queens and they read off our names, the night you danced like you new our lives would never be the same.

You held your head like hero, on a history book page,
It was the end of decade but the start of an age.

Long live the walls we crashed threw all the kingdom lights shined just for me and you, I was screaming long live all magic we made and bring on all the pretenders, one day we will be remembered.

I said remember this feelin I past the pictures around of all the years that we stood there on the sidelines wishin for right now, we are the kings and the queens you traded your baseball cap for a crown, when they gave us trophies

And we held them up for our town, and they set us for outrage, screaming this ubsered.

I fell asleep until Conner came in the car and woke me up.

"Hey beautiful"
"Hey babe"
"I got the car packed, lets go eat" I said
"Alright sounds good"
He grabbed my hand and smiled. We got to the restaurant and ate. I was thinking about work and life. I was so happy of how it turned out. After we left we went home and finished moving Conner's stuff in. Which wasn't that much. Then when we finished we watched a couple of movies and went to bed.