• 6 •

Four months later

Conner's Pov

Casey wake up please I need you.

"Conner you have been here for four months do want to go home get some sleep, change clothes or anything." Her mom asked in hope

"No im good, I want to be here when she wakes up."

"Conner if the test's don't go any better she's not going to wake up." She yeld in a choked up voice

I started to cry and I asked her If I could be alone with her for a minute.

"Casey I know you are here please wake up, that month I was in Indiana it was the greatest 2 months of my life. You always made me smile when I was down or make me laugh when it was a sad time. I love you Casey and I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

Her mom came back in and said she was going to take a shower.

I told her I was going to stay and rest a little while. I sat in the chair next to Casey and drifted off to sleep.

1 hour later

"Hello?" A sweet voice asked

I looked up at Casey she looked at me confused and lost.

Her mom stood ran to her bed side.

"Casey it's your mom and your sister Olivia". Her mom told her.

"Mom, Olivia oh my gosh." She said looking at the chairs next to her.

"Casey I missed you so much and I was worried." Olivia told her starting to cry.

She hugged Olivia and her mom for a little bit.

"Where am I". Casey asked

"Casey this is a hospital, you got in a car accident 4 months ago." Her mom told her

"What I don't remember anything, who is he." She said.

My heart dropped when she pointed at me.

"This is Conner Roberts your boyfriend." She told her.

"I don't know him mom." Casey said.

"Emily and Olivia can you go find the doctor?" Her mom asked

"Yes."

"Hey Casey I'm Conner I met you at a meet and greet of mine, and me and you were dating that month I was there in Indiana." I told her

"If I was your boyfriend why don't I remember you." She said

"Because you have severe head injury and were in a coma for four months."

"Conner I don't know you but im willing to start over after this is over." She told me

I smiled

"Casey I have waited for you to wake up because you mean so much to me, I haven't left the hospital once not to get clothes take a shower or sleep, I have been here for almost 5 months with you because I love you." I said while my eyes started to cloud up with tears.

"I wish that I could say the same taylor but I can't." She told me.

Her mom looked at me and started to cry as she mouthed im so sorry.

I started to cry with her. Casey grabbed my hand and told me she loved me.

"I wish that I remembered you Conner."

"Well it looks like she is clear to leave, but her memory is not fully back, in the next couple of years things might come back but it might not. But other than that she is ready to leave when you guys are". The doctor told us.

We left and went to my house. Her mom, Olivia, and Emily have been staying here for about a week now. I don't mind I really like her family they are nice.

"Conner?." her mom said

"Yes?"

"I want her to stay here and finish school here. She doesn't remember you and she needs too. You made her happy Conner and I want her to remember you and the love between you two." She smiled

"I would love to have her stay here with me and we could come visit you in the summer if you want." I told her

"That would be lovely dear." She said.

Casey and I have been getting to know each other again this week it's even better the second time she was amazing, funny, beautiful, and had a great personality.

Casey's Pov

Im very excited to stay with Conner. He means everything to me even know I don't remember him I want to start over.

The other day we went on our first date, he made me laugh so much my ribs started hurting.

I want to be with him for the rest of my life.

Conner's Pov

Casey moved into my house in Los Angeles about 2 weeks ago. It was great ha ing her here.

"Conner Conner Conner!" I heard Casey scream from the front door.

She held the mail in her hand.

"They accepted me to Chapman university I start next month." She said tears coming to her eyes

"Casey that is amazing im so proud of you." I said giving her a hug.

"Im going to make dinner to celebrate." I sayed

"Thanks."

"Casey I want to tell you something I'm ready to start over I love you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." she ran to me into a hug.