• 17 •

Casey's Pov

So tonight me, dillon, and Conner are going to my mothers house for dinner. It has been 1 week since Conner and I got back together again. I hope she approves and doesn't make me move haha those days.

"Hey Conner can you come upstaires"
"Yeah just a sec...yeah"
"Should I wear blue or green for dinner" I said holding them both up.
"Um blue"
"Thanks I will be ready in a minute"
"K, love you"
"Love you too"

I wore a navy blue shirt with a long black skirt and a maroon colored cardigan, with brown sandles.
I put my hair in a ponytail and fixed my make-up. After that I put my glasses on and ran down stairs.

"Conner, dillon are you guys ready"

"Yes mom" they both said.

"Kids got get your coats its chilly out, I don't want you getting a cold." I said back in a baby voice laughing.

We all laughed and got in the car and drove to my moms house.

Moms house

We all got out and went to the front door and I knocked. ( my mom has a different last name and this one Is not really my moms last name)

We heard footsteps and the door opened.

"Casey how are you" she said hugging me.

"Good"

"Dillon nice to see you how have you been" she said.

"Im good" he responded

"Oh boy" she said looking at Conner.

"Mom"

I noticed that she started crying and laughing.

"Conner my dear how I have missed you." She said pulling him into a hug

He started crying and then I did and then dillon did.

Conner's Pov

Im scared Casey's mom is going to kill me. Knowing that im back and with Casey.

When we got there she came out and hugged everyone I was last.

"Oh boy" she said looking at me
"Mom" Casey said grabbing her moms hand.

She let go and walked over to me and started crying.

"Conner dear how I have missed you" she told me

I then started crying and I gave her a hug.

"I knew you would come back to her. she really loves you Conner" she whispered into my ear.

I looked at her and then I shook my head yes and wiped off my tears until I noticed Casey and dillon crying to.

"Guys mabye we should go back inside before we make a flood" her mom said laughing.