• 5 •

Casey's Pov

I was almost to california when my phone buzzed I looked over at it and the next thing I new, headlights smashed into me.

Conner's Pov

When I got done eating my sandwich I went to the kitchen to wash the plate when the news came on.

"Fatal car crash on the state line today involving an 18 year old girl and a driver who was said to be drunk during the accident no further details on the condition but they have rushed Casey Williams to Saint James hospital in Los Angeles (probably not a real hospital).

When I heard her name I dropped my plate.

I rushed to the door and went to the hospital where they have taken her too.

I slammed threw the doors of the hospital and asked what room she was in.

"219" the lady said. I ran to the room she was in.

"Sir family only." The doctor said.

"Her family lives in Indiana and I'm her closest friend." I said about to cry.

"Please doctor." Tears now streaming down my face.

"Well I guess."

"What is her condition." I said shaking

"Well she has 2 broken bones one is her left arm and her ankle, she also has a sevier head injury and is in a coma." he said trailing off.

"When do you think she will wake up." I grabbed her hand.

"Um we are not sure it could be tomorrow but it could also be a year from now." The doctor told me

I dropped on my knees and tears poured down my face.

She has to wake up she was everything to me. I didn't treat her the way she deserves and I want to give her more.

"Is her phone here?" I said standing up.

"Yes it is with the rest of her stuff." he said pointing towards the chair.

I got her phone and called her friend Emily

"Hello." she answered

"Is this Casey's friend Emily." I asked

"Yes it is, to who am I speaking." she asked

"This is her boyfriend Conner." I told her in a shaky voice.

"Oh my gosh Conner did she find you yet? She hasn't talked to me in about 3 days. Why did you leave her and not tell her?" She said very quickly.

I could barely understand what she said.

"Casey didn't find me I found her." I said pacing around the hospital room.

"Did you tell her what happened, and explain why you left." She asked in hope.

"No Emily she is in the hospital in a deep coma."

"What, what happened."

"She got in a car accident I guess on the way here to find me."

"Oh my god Conner this is all my fault I texted her earlier and she must have looked at it and was in a car accident." She said balling

"They said a man was drinking and drove into her car." I told her crying myself.

"Have you told her mom?" She asked concerned.

"No I wanted to know if you could." I asked in hope

"Yeah." she said and hung up.

"Thank you." I said

"No thank you, for being there for her." She than hung up.

Emily's Pov

I called Casey's mom and she was furious that she went to California alone and lied about it. She was going to the hospital where she was at. She wanted to take me with her so we could switch out drivers almost the whole way through indiana she cried, I wanted to cry with her but I have to be strong.

Conner's POV

It's been 2 days since Casey's accident and im a wreck, I haven't slept in 3 days.

Casey needs to wake up I need her. The doctors have said she might wake up in a couple of weeks depending on tests and stuff.

Im terrified she's not going to wake up. I texted Emily and she and Casey's mom were on there way here.

I was scared that her mom Will make me leave and I won't get to see her anymore.

3 hours later

I was sitting next to her bed as I held her hand I fell asleep.

"Casey?" A lady asked.

"Family only ma'am." Thee doctor told her.

"Im her mother thank you very much." She said starting to cry

I looked up and seen Emily, Olivia and Casey's mom.

"Conner your here." her mom said.

Good she isn't mad.

"Emily are you okay." I asked concerned

"Yeah im fine." She said exhaling

"Casey if you here me please do something squeeze my hand move do something please." her mom pleaded.

I started crying and put my head in my hands.

I shouldn't have left without telling her, this is all my fault, this kept going threw my head.

I miss her and I just loved spending time with her.

Flashback

"Casey come play this game with me."

"Conner I'm not playing."

"Please Casey."

"Ugh fine one game Conner one."

"You are going down Casey."

"Whatever Conner."

2 minutes later

"Your cheating Conner!"

"What no I'm not if anyway one is cheating it's you" Conner said

"Me I didn't even want to play this stupid game." Casey defended.

She punched my arm and I grabbed her waist and tickled her stomach.

"Conner you know I'm ticklish."

"I know." I told her while laughing

We laughed and laughed at each other all of that day. I will never forget that day.

(End of flashback)

I loved her laugh it always made me smile when I looked at her or heard her.