• 15 •

Conner's Pov

She didn't say she loved me, I will be with her someday but right now I can't. I decided to call Dillon and see if he wants to do something.

"Hey Dillon want to hang out tonight" I asked

"Sorry dude im hanging out with emily and yeah just me and her"
There is something he's not telling me.
"Okay well maybe tomorrow night"

"Okay we'll see"

"Bye dude"

"Bye".

Well I guess it's just me, myself, and I tonight. I went upstairs and got ready. Im probably going to mabye go get something to eat and a movie and bring it back here. I thought to myself.

Casey's Pov

Tonight I invited Dillon and emily over for a game and movie night we pretty much do this every friday so yeah. I went up stairs and got my squirrel pajamas on and I grabbed all my board games and stuff, I brought them downstairs after that i preheated the oven for the pizza. I also picked out a scary movie and a funny one to watch later. I got out chips and salsa and other stuff and put it in the living room. When there was a knock on the door.

"Hey guys" I said greeting them.
"Hey Casey" they both said.
"So I have everything out we need so just sit wherever and I will get the pizza."

They both sat down and were getting a board game out and setting it up. Monopoly of course I always loose at that game. I brought the pizza in and sat down starting the funny movie I picked out.

Conner's Pov

When I got back from getting food and a movie I seen Dillon's car sitting in my neighbors driveway.
I walked over there and heard a bunch of laughing and screaming so I knocked on the door.