• 18 •

1 week later

Casey's Pov

Conner and I are closer than ever. He and my mom are best friends, him and my sister olivia are very alike and I just started noticing.

"Hey Casey" olivia asked

"Yeah"

"Are you and Conner going to get married"

"I don't know"

"You should he is the coolest guy ever and he would make an amazing brother in law."

"I hope we do I really love him" I confessed

"I know you do" she said

We hung out at my house for a little bit until Conner got home. He asked olivia if she wanted to go hangout without me, which is fine with me.

Olivia's Pov

Conner and I got to hang out today. We went out to eat and seen a movie. I had a lot of fun. After that we went and got ice cream, we went inside to eat.

"Olivia does Casey want to marry me" Conner asked

"That's really funny that you are talking about that" I said giggling

"Why do you say that"

"We were talking about that earlier today"

"So does she or does she not"

"YES she does. she loves you" I screamed.

"Can I use you for something" he said with a smile on his face.

"like"

"Come on I'll show you" he said dragging me to his car.

"Where are we going"

"You'll see"

"Ugg I hate waiting"

"Hahaha" he laughed at me

We soon pulled up to a jewelry store. I have the biggest smile on my face right now you wouldn't believe it. I was literally crying inside.

"Which one" he said holding up two rings.

"Conner have you been here before"

"Yes, now which one."

"That one"

This one I chose had a silver band with a medium sized diamond it was simple Casey liked simple.
We bought the ring and left.

Conner took me to my house and then left. I am so happy for Casey right now I can't wait until she sees it she will love it.