Disclaimer and OC ( Please Read)

Hi everyone!! Just a quick notice, There will be an OC in this story.
Also, NO PICTURES, VIDEOS BELONGS TO ME!! I ONLY OWN MY OC'S, SCRIPT, AND OTHER THINGS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN DONE BUT MAY BE DONE IN THE FUTURE CHAPTERS.

..................................................................................................................................................

Name: Mizutani Shun ( Mizutani= water valley, Shun= fast/talented)

Alias: Shuchan (Izuku's choice), Red Ripple (RR), Underground Hero: Silverstream 

Gender: Female

Age(current): 17

Birthday: 10th April

Height: 166 cm

Blood Type: AB

Parents: Mizutani Haruto ( Male), Yuuma Nasami ( Female)

Appearance ( Past): Shun had white hair, tied up into a ponytail with a long lilac ribbon whose remains are used to create a small braid with her hair. Beautiful grey eyes, peaceful and calm like an ocean shining behind her bangs. A small star-shaped birthmark on her lower right lip. Wearing a galaxy aesthetic dress and white slip-on.

Appearance (Current): Shun has white hair, with streaks of green and red running through them,  with a long lilac ribbon, it is used to create a braid with a part of her hair, letting the rest flow freely behind her

Appearance (Current): Shun has white hair, with streaks of green and red running through them,  with a long lilac ribbon, it is used to create a braid with a part of her hair, letting the rest flow freely behind her. Gleaming grey eyes, stormy yet soothing piercing through anyone like butter. A small star-shaped birthmark on her lower right lips. Her attire consists of a plain white shirt, pale blue jacket, black sports pants with similar black combat boots. On her right ear hung a beautiful scarlet rose earring. To complete, she carries around a sling bag and wears fingerless gloves.

Appearance (Fieldwork):  Shun has her hair tied up into a ponytail, A dark purple shirt under a black hoodie jacket which is put up, paired with ripped jeans, fingerless gloves, and a thin transparent visor over her eyes

Appearance (Fieldwork):  Shun has her hair tied up into a ponytail, A dark purple shirt under a black hoodie jacket which is put up, paired with ripped jeans, fingerless gloves, and a thin transparent visor over her eyes. A white scarf wrapped around her neck, covering the bottom half of her face. Knife and gun holders were strapped around her thighs and a retractable baton hanging on her back.