Swapped experiment

Okay, this is an experiment by sandy which has been gone wrong.

Third-person pov

Spongebob, Patrick and Squidward were invited by sandy who was making a new invention. Squidward scratched his back "umm why am I here and why did you invite me.." sandy chuckled "well... i-" sandy noticed SpongeBob shaking his head to a response of 'no' as an answer.

Sandy looked at Squidward again and told him that it was just for fun, sandy continued to present the new invention called the swapping gun. She explained how to use it. "First you only need two-person and take one shot of them both together and they will be automatically swapping their bodies to one another."

Spongebob was hyped "wow! Sandy, could you please try it on one of us?! Please please can we please!!" Spongebob said with his puppy eyes. Sandy was awed and couldn't say no to that face sandy had a better idea where to swap Spongebob with and it would be someone that he shows more affection is with a cephalopod. Sandy giggled and pushed Spongebob beside Squidward and took one shot of her invention to both of them.

Squidward and Spongebob closed their eyes and opened after the big flash of the light blast, it didn't feel any pain but it was a bit dizzy. Spongebob widened his eyes. Sandy grabbed a mirror and showed his face to him "DID IT WORKED?!" he looked at his self seeing his body was at Squidward's SpongeBob was amazed "wow! It's perfect! Squidward are you seeing this?!" Spongebob said looking at Squidward. Squidward was at Spongebob's body feeling goo over him.

Squidward rolled his eyes and walked to Spongebob. "Don't talk about it...." "okay so the swapping only takes 24 hours until it lasts so it will automatically swap you both back with your real bodies "sounds fair to me what about you squiddy?" "Stupid..." Spongebob tried to walk but failed at his first attempt.

It looks like Squidward barely even take his time to walk and balance his four feet, Squidward smirked. Spongebob got up and tried to walk again and this time he did it. Sandy took out a pen and wrote it to her paper. "Okay, you both will swap jobs today! I know but you have to experience both of your life. Squidward you sound just like Spongebob and Spongebob you sound like Squidward. People won't believe if you both are swapped."

Sandy explained and Spongebob nodded "okay! Squidward I'm going to your house!" Squidward gasped "huh?! What!? Sandy, please! I don't want him in my house! He destroys my stuff there!" Squidward said. Sandy shrugged "sorry squid but rules are rules."

Squidward sighed and took the faith. He looked at Spongebob being cheery and looking at squiddy happy, Squidward shudders. "bleh" Squidward disgusted by Spongebob. Squidward went to Spongebob's pineapple house by taking his role and Gary walked to the living room, Squidward sneezed.

Gary meowed "mow! (I'm hungry!)" Squidward rolled his eyes "just stay meters away from me Gary..." Gary questioned "mew mow? (what's wrong?)" Squidward then felt a slight ticklishness rising from his cheeks "ACHOO!" Gary looked at Squidward confused. "Mow? (are you okay Spongebob?)"
Squidward grabbed a tissue and sneezed.

"No Gary I am 'not' Spongebob. I'm Squidward tentacles.. me and Spongebob swapped bodies together.." Gary noticed and gets how Spongebob's behaviour was different from Squidward, he understood him and stayed meters away from him.

Squidward fed Gary snail-PO and he felt like he wants to take a nice and relaxing bath. He went to Spongebob's bathroom and tried his best to ignore Spongebob's privacy. (well- you know what I meant it's his private p-) Squidward took a bath and got finished.

He walks to the closet and gets some clothes to get dressed in pyjamas, to sleep on Spongebob's bed. Gary walked to the door "mow am mow(you know squid Spongebob doesn't wear pyjamas at bed time.. he usually wears only underwear..)" Squidward still picked Spongebob's pyjamas and wore them. "You know I always see him with underwear every morning, but I have to respect his privacy in any case.."