Give it patience

This is an episode called "give it patience" I'm having so many story ideas on my mind popping up on my mind for some reason IDK...

Synopsis: Spongebob finished his shift and is ready to go out early and hang out with his best friend Patrick, they both are catching jellyfish together but one thing is that they didn't know that someone who they knew visited there and almost blew their minds.

It was another beautiful morning in bikini bottom...

Wait...

It's past breakfast-

(Well... never mind- moving on)

As usual, Spongebob is flipping the patties and Squidward had already read all of his magazines over and over. He stopped reading them and take a look at the reality for some time.

When he looked up to the customers eating loudly it made him feel disgusted.

"All of this load of doofus eats with their mouths open, especially I hate it when they try to make an excuse just because the patty isn't perfect enough..." Squidward blabbered.

Spongebob done in placing orders is now behind Squidward without him noticing, and he hears what Squidward says.

"Why did I even work at this disgusting greased place anyway? Well, Squilliam already got my dreams on his tentacles, he better be sleeping peacefully in his bed and asking for some massagers. While I'm here stuck being called a loser and a nothing-but-a-cashier octopus who makes fun of people..." The octopus said and sighed.

Meanwhile on Fancyson's house

"Massage me there peasant," Squilliam said while laying in his bed relaxing peacefully.

Back at the Krusty Krab

"Especially I don't even get enough peace when Spongebob is around here..." Squidward said, Spongebob is still frozen in his spot and still listening quietly to Squidward's words.

"Ahh, why does even act so much of a happy person? He's just so lucky! I know if he ever asks me again I will surely deny..." he paused and took a deep breath. "Eventually I can try and put some time of space for my own..." he closed his eyes for a second and his mind began to think something unexpected.

He rose again from his seat and questioned himself with his voice "Come on why are you thinking about this again? Stop thinking about him! Better mostly he'll catch me red-" "Think about who Squidward?"

Spongebob abruptly cuts him off. "Wha- Spongebob?! I- uhh..." this was literally... UNEXPECTED FOR SPONGEBOB TO HEAR! "H-how long have you been listening to me?!" "Well... I dunno everything I guess?" Spongebob tried counting on his tiny fingers and shrugs both of his shoulders.

Spongebob had been listening to Squidward and everything he said. Spongebob raised his eyebrow with suspicion over Squidward avoiding the subject. "Who is this guy are you thinking about?" Spongebob asked, curiously.

"W-well... i-i-i- Uhm- it- it's-" He stuttered looking directly at Spongebob. Come on Spongebob! Why did you ask me about this?! You should have asked me for a different one! Oh, this was too hard to cover! Think squiddy think! Squidward got an idea.

"Oh umm... I was thinking about- err... my clarinet!" He had to be kidding about what he just said. His clarry that he loved but it's just his clarinet. Why would it be a boy? Spongebob hummed.

"hmm... it looks convincing enough!" He lied. Spongebob had lied... he didn't even stutter or feel emotions about sweat or even make it convincing to him that he is hiding something.