?

.........

Synopsis:?????

Squidward was at his cashier and sleeping as usual, after a few minutes he woke up from boredom and noticed Eugene getting out of his office. "Squidward I'll go somewhere else, don't you dare leave this place." Mr Krabs said and quickly got outside.

Squidward read his magazine "yeah whatever" 2 minutes later he saw Spongebob and Mr Krabs get inside the restaurant and they both talked. Squidward could hear them far away "Just look at the signs boy o.." Spongebob just tilted his head to a question and Mr Krabs frowned (Right.. he doesn't know..) Mr. Krabs thought and luckily he knows a little bit of sign language.

He puts his hand up and puts the language to "you can do this, get back to work and don't worry anything" he said using hand language. Spongebob hopefully understood it and smiled. He saluted "Aye aye sir!" He ran to the kitchen fast. Mr Krabs looked at Squidward which he has a confused expression.

"Don't look at me son I was talking about how you could be a lack of job" Mr Krabs went to his office and left questioning. Squidward mumbled "what was up with those two.." an hour later Squidward yelled at SpongeBob "SPONGEBOB! HURRY UP!" Spongebob was frying 10 patties for the 10 hungry customers.

Spongebob could only do is look at Squidward and flip the patties he can only read to order notes. Spongebob was done and gave everyone their order, Squidward noticed Spongebob was beside bubble bass on another table "got any pickles?" Squidward couldn't tell what Spongebob is doing since he is phased back and all Squidward could see is his yellow hair.

Spongebob was confused but remembers that bubble bass likes extra pickles and gave him 3 bubble bass thanked him, but all SpongeBob could do is smile and bow as seeming you're welcome Squidward noticed Spongebob going back at his kitchen again.

This time he looked at him with direct eye contact "Oh hey Squidward!" Spongebob said raising his hand. Squidward rolled his eyes "Don't you hey Squidward me! Why are you so" *muffle muffle muffle* Spongebob raised an eyebrow "Oh I gotta go squiddy! Sorry, can't talk" Spongebob avoided his first conversation with him TODAY! What was up with that guy?

Squidward whispers to himself "Something's fishy going on here.." One guy got angry "hey! All of us are fish!" "We all are in a human universe dunce.." the man was just frozen "oh.."

Next 2 hours Spongebob hasn't annoyed him yet, I mean maybe he was just tired or just haven't had a new thing to talk to his neighbour about some things that could fit. Squidward was bored and everything inside the restaurant is just silent and other people munching their food.

Squidward looked back at the window since it has been an hour. "Umm... bob? You okay in there?" Squidward asked. Spongebob turned around and looked at him but to his dismay, he turns back around avoiding looking at him.

Squidward was shocked it was like this is an 'ignore me I want to be alone' day the Spongebob he knows doesn't act like that. After work, Squidward closed the restaurant and saw Spongebob jumping out walking "la la la la la!" He sang loud with a rhythm Squidward followed him. "Spongebob wait!!" Spongebob avoids him and continues to walk.

Squidward tried running after him. Until he bumped into sandy "Woah hey there Squidward! What'cha doin'?" Squidward frowned that he is losing sight of Spongebob. "Uhh, sandy! Nothing! I just caught up with something!" Squidward ran past sandy and continued to chase after Spongebob.

He finally caught up with him and they both end up in a place called the jellyfish fields. As he looked at Spongebob, Spongebob looks at him and avoids him. Squidward held Spongebob's shoulder to make him stop from running.

Squidward looked at him directly in the eye. "SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!! YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST SAID SOMETHING!!" Spongebob locked eyes with him and had a frown on his eyes. It's like he hasn't spoken for a while.

Squidward was mad at this and shouts louder "WHY AREN'T YOU RESPONDING?! TALKBACK TO ME IDIOT!! WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING ME?!" Spongebob cried and Squidward noticed "I-i-I'm so sorry!" Spongebob and Squidward sat on a hill and looked at the jellyfish sway everywhere.

Spongebob began to look at Squidward and spoke "would you be mad if I told you this?.." Squidward shook his head to no. "Then...squiddy.. what if I told you that I couldn't hear permanently..." Squidward froze "WAIT for WHAT?!"

Spongebob tried his best to explain even if he can't hear his own words. "Squidward I don't know if they told you this but I'm deaf... I heard someone yell so loud and then all I could hear is a siren yelling out of my ears.. my eardrums popped as the doctors said. They told me that it couldn't be fixed.." Spongebob said. Squidward doesn't know how to do hand language but he has paper and a pen.

Squidward started to write and hand it to Spongebob it says "I'm sorry, but I was curious about you avoiding me" Squidward wrote. Spongebob sweated that he finally knew that Squidward noticed Spongebob avoiding him.

Spongebob inhaled and exhaled "I'm sorry too.. about avoiding you... I just couldn't stand if I told you that I was deaf. if I told you early, you would've been so mad at me. Squidward wrote on the paper "I'm not mad okay?.. I'm just worried about you.." Spongebob couldn't hear the sounds in his ears but Squidward understood.

Spongebob held his hand and hugged him. "I love you.." Spongebob said and tears formed in his eyes, it dripped out and Squidward wiped it off. "I love you too.."

AND THEY BOTH HUGGED FOR ETERNITY THE END

E