You could've...

What if Squidward is worried? About him?

Summary: Sandy told Spongebob to gather some glowing weeds on the bottom pit of rock bottom. Sandy is asking a favour for Spongebob, she couldn't do it by herself because the air pollution that was made by her suit isn't compatible with breathing finely beneath rock bottom.

(This is a short fic but you want to know haha.)

Sandy is using her magnifying glass to examine a tiny rock from rock bottom. She uses a UV light onto the rock, it suddenly glowed blue.

Sandy needed those materials on her list. So that she can make a successful experiment, it was an experiment that mammal scientists discussed fourth centuries ago, an experiment that will never fail to be used and didn't make a single animal die during the process.

This is a working experiment that if a land mammal eats one. They can be able to breathe underwater. The materials on the list sure were hard to find, it can only be done by a sea creature who can breathe under the ocean.

Sandy crossed out the list with a red marker. The last thing to put is "bioluminescent algae" Spongebob raised an eyebrow. "A... a what now?"

Sandy grabbed a book under her table. "bioluminescent algae. A glowing seaweed" "Oh, the glowing seaweed. You mean the blue and green ones?" "Yes. But it says here it must be pink! And they could be only found in... um..."

Sandy went blank. She phased to the book and stared at it. "Sandy?" The sponge looked at his friend with a concerned look.

"Pink glowing seaweeds can only be found in the deep ocean. The deep deep deep ocean, and if I meant that. I meant rock bottom." Sandy gritted her teeth. What could she be thinking now?

"Yeah? What's the problem with that? Sandy?" The squirrel looked at her air suit. "I- I can't... I can't go down there in the deep ocean." "What do you mean you can't? I thought you can use your air suit?"

"I can! Well... this suit is designed for briefing in this normal ocean normal water, normal pollution, and normal cycle. But this isn't designed to function down on the rock bottom. I'm afraid to say that I can't go down there and I won't be able to continue this..."

Sandy closed the book. Spongebob felt courage inside of him. "Wait! you can't just give up now what about me? I'm a sponge, I can breathe normally just not inland. I can fit through spaces and I can breathe in deep oceans as well how about I go down there instead?" Sandy scratched her head.

"I'm not sure Spongebob, this situation can get dangerous and- and I think you can't handle it..." Sandy pouted her mouth. "Oh, nonsense Sandy! I can do this! Just don't feel worried about me. I'm a sponge I can regenerate"

"This could get tough you think you can handle it?" "If I could. Well, let's not worry about that! All that we need is just a glowing seaweed and that's it I'll go back up there on the surface!" Spongebob didn't lose hope in everything.

Sandy huffed and patted his head. "You are a brave one" Spongebob smiled. He is flattered by Sandy's honest compliments.

-----------------------

Squidward is spending days in his house try not to be bothered by the optimistic annoying sponge.

Also sometimes he misses his annoyance. But he doesn't want to be bothered either. But hey you know the octopus he hates Spongebob.

-------------------------

It has been 6 hours directing to the time. It is five o'clock almost of sun dawn, but still. There is no light coming from the pineapple house.