Are you.. blushing?!

Squidward always wonders why, why Spongebob always turns pink when it comes to him and not others.

Squidward was taking the bus as usual until the bus stopped to pick up another person. Squidward was looking at the window, the bus then continued to move as Spongebob noticed that Squidward was on the back corner.

He didn't want to scare him but just wants to be close to him. He sat close to him and Squidward noticed that someone was sitting next to him. His eyes couldn't believe it, it was Spongebob out of all people.

"Hey squiddy.." he said quietly, Squidward noticed him turning pink while looking at him. (Oh my- am I staring too much?.. he's just too handsome!) Spongebob said inside of his mind and quickly looked away.

Squidward was confused "umm what's up with you?" He said, "I'm fine! I was just taking a bus to head on barg n mart. Sandy needs me there.."

"Oh.. so what will you do next after that?" Spongebob sways his hand "ahh nothing new, I mean, Patrick is out on a sibling vacation with her sister squidina. And sandy only needs me to help and find something new. And after the shopping, I'm not sure what to do.."

"Umm, what about jellyfish?" Squidward asked, "dumb idea it's boring.." Squidward thought "what about trying your ukulele?" Spongebob giggles "Squidward Patrick is using it." "Ughh fine if you have nothing to do you can just visit my home-" Squidward stopped and his words just came out.

Spongebob blushed "really?! Thank you squiddy!!" The bus stops at the barg n mart "oh I have to go bye squiddy." Squidward rolled his eyes.

Squidward listened to the conversation from SpongeBob and sandy were talking "what's up with you?" Asked sandy. Spongebob bit his lip "no nothing it's just Squidward inviting me to his house for an instrument thing" sandy smugs and punched his shoulder.

"You know that you have something coming up for him" "sandy! Shhh," Spongebob pushed her ti'll the bus move.

Squidward thought (what was that all about?) (Hi Squidward! Whatcha doing?) He sees him on his mind remembering the past that he always blush a vintage red when he looks at him. Or is it because he had feelings for him?

He blushed now that he knew Spongebob had a crush on him for a long time yet he realized that it was only today he knew about it...

Ideas...