The Accident

Pov you are Squidward so this means it is one side told of Spongebob

Squidward? Can you hear me?

Oh, thank goodness you're awake! Huh? Where you are? Oh. Um, you're in the hospital.

You are asking why you're here? Well... I was the one who sent you in here.

Why? Well let's just say... ehm you got into a bus accident, the driver passed out in the middle of the road and--

What happened next? Um, you tried to hold on tight to the back of the seat and the steering wheel of the driver gave off. He fell to the ground and it gave out of control of the steering wheel. And then the next thing that happened was the bus flipping over to a lump and now it fell to the ground.

Everyone? What happened to the others on the bus? Well, 9 have fractured bones and injuries while 2 have unconsciousness. Let's add you there as a 3. Yeah, you blacked out after that.

Hm? You just noticed some bandages on my face? Well actually I was part of the accident as well, I was included as 9 from my injury and fractured bones...

Well, I never blacked out. I helped all of the people on the bus.

You were asking about my injuries? Squiddy when does that matter?

Do you want to know so badly? I'm not sure... but can I explain yours first?

Okay. You have a broken bone in your two left legs and 19 stitches in your waist which had a big scratch on it- and you have 4 band-aids sticking in the middle of your nose, the left corner of your forehead, your right cheek, and on your chin.

And I have- oh- um squiddy mine is more worst than yours- I took more hit than you because I defended you from that crash.

You still wanna know?... umm...

....

Okay, okay! Stop shouting at me!....sorry... ahem umm- I have a cast on my left leg because it's broken. 12 stitches in the bottom left of my chest, 27 stitches on my back, 17 stitches on my left arm, the skull of my forehead has a crack and the doctors told me it'll heal after two days. I have a lot of bandages on my body. Gosh, it's really hard to move.

Oh, you feel bad?... no don't be! It was my idea after all... I convinced you to go on a ride with me and it's my fault.

How long has it been while you're out? Let's say that you have been sleeping for almost 1 month... maybe...

Squidward, you can't get up that fast! It has been 4 weeks since that accident happened. And you haven't eaten some food!

You were shocked? Well so as I am. It happened so much! Everyone is screaming so loud...

Oh, you're hungry, that must be your stomach-churning.

Do you hate hospital meals? Well lucky for you that I got used to your typicalness about your grumpiness. That is why I kept a Krabby patty in my backpack!

Is your first time seeing my new backpack huh? I know! It's shaped just like the same as a Krabby patty! Here you go! Eat up!

Ahah! You're welcome squiddy, you know it has been a while since you don't talk to me that much often.

How is the krusty krab? Well...

......

.....

....

...

..

.

It was good I guess?