Why did you let me sleep?

Squidward was working on the cashier until Spongebob exists in his kitchen. He waved "hey Squidward.." Squidward looked at him, his co-worker looked so exhausted with big eye bugs, Squidward felt upset at his face "are you oka-" it was too late for him to ask the sponge.

He fainted out, he almost fell to the ground luckily Squidward caught him. Spongebob was sleeping peacefully "no.. I shouldn't wake him up.." he spoke to himself mumbling "he's tired.." Squidward grabbed his blanket and put it on Spongebob's, he puts his pillow to his and kept him asleep on his cashier while he's doing the job.

Some customers order and he served them the Krabby patties using the patty vault, Squidward didn't mind if he let him sleep on his cashier. All that matters to him is that SpongeBob feels okay, he continues serving the customers Krabby patties until one customer asks him while he was putting down the customer's order to the table.

"Hey umm where is spongebob?" They asked. Squidward responded "oh he's okay, I'm letting him sleep on my cashier.." "why?" "Well, he feels tired and exhausted so I'm just switching my job to him" the customer tipped him $60 and ate his Krabby patty.

Squidward thanked them and left. After the work it was now noon, Spongebob heard something click and he grunts. Squidward was checking the money on the cash.

Spongebob woke up and fixed himself and opened his eyes "s-Squidward?" Squidward stopped counting and looked directly at him. "Good afternoon sponge, did you get a good sleep?" Squidward said, Spongebob then widened his eyes and blushed "I slept until noon?!" Spongebob still hasn't noticed that he was laying his head down on Squidward's lap.

Spongebob got up "what about the custo-" "I helped and get the orders safe.." Spongebob noticed that he was sleeping on Squidward's lap with Squidward's pillow and blanket.

Spongebob was confused "how did i.. how did I fall asleep?" "You fainted and I caught you before you hit the ground idiot," Spongebob asked him "if I fell asleep then- why did you let me sleep?" Squidward blushed "errr- you looked so tired.. you had black eye bugs it's visible"

Spongebob frowned "oh. I'm sorry for falling asleep on your lap it won't happen ag-" "don't apologize! You- uh it's okay Spongebob I just-" Squidward blabbered "like seeing you sleep" Spongebob couldn't quite hear it "what was that Squidward?" Squidward facepalmed "urghhh IT'S NOTHING.." Spongebob smiled "well.. thank you for letting me sleep... Mr Krabs forced me to stay up late and fill up the papers.."

Squidward turned mad hearing Eugene in it. He rolled his eyes and pats his head "no that's fine. Eugene just cares about money... hey umm, why don't you get to stay in my house?" Spongebob gasped "really? W-well uhh I would love- like too!"

Squidward grins "heh.. typical.."

This is just short because I like putting on shorts n stuff