You hate me

Synopsis: Squidward is desperate about how he feels on the road with Eugene and the others. He feels a bit concerned on the trip of No Spongebob day which is making his insides miss him. No... Much deeper than that...

Kind of Triggers: Bullying/S#!c!de/Blood(ig)

A/N: this contains about 5848 words so it can probably waste your time hehe

Squidward is having a nice nap on his bed, he's hugging his teddy and having a wonderful dream. Until he's interrupted with a nudge to wake him up.

"Psst, Squidward..." Squidward woke up feeling irritated and getting ruined at his beauty sleep. "What?!" Squidward opened his eyes and saw a yellow blur in front of him.

It was Spongebob, the cephalopod looked at the sponge in the eye and tried to calm his irritated mind down. He took an exhale. "Just what do you think you're doing here Spongebob?" He crossed his tentacles.

Spongebob with his pajamas on can see he's holding a pillow behind him. "I couldn't sleep well and I was wondering if..." Spongebob blushed and was sweating nervously.

"Maybe..." he bites his lip, Squidward looked at the alarm clock. And turned right back at him. "Spongebob it's 1 am! If you're asking to sleep here on my bed it's a NO NO!" Squidward covers himself using his blanket.

"But Squidward!" Spongebob cried. "I feel so quiet and I can't even sleep properly in my bed and the only best to stay I can sleep on is yours! I tried sleeping on Patrick's but he said he only has just a bed that only he could fit in and I don't like it when I'm getting crushed."

Spongebob wallowed in sorrow. "I feel so alone! I just want to sleep with you please just one time!" Squidward doesn't reply. Spongebob sighed, he was about to leave but Squidward took off his blanket and faced Spongebob.

"Wait!" Spongebob stopped on his foot and looked at Squidward. "I... uh... you can- stay here just for tonight..." Spongebob smiled happily. He ran towards the octopus.

"Really? Does that mean you-" Squidward covered his mouth off with his tentacle. "Shut it- I'm going back to sleep now..."

Squidward grabbed his teddy under the blanket and turned to the other side of the bed and closed his eyes.

Spongebob puts his pillow and carefully placed himself on the bed and closed his eyes. "Goodnight Squidward!" He giggled.

---------

Squidward woke up the next day, he brushed his teeth and picked up his brown polo shirt. His bedroom is quiet. He remembered Spongebob allowing him to sleep on his bed.

It also made him wonder why Spongebob is not in his bedroom when he woke up, did he wake up early and left his house? Guess that's Spongebob for sure.

Squidward heard a knock on the door and opened it, he saw his boss Mr. Krabs smiling. "Hey there Mr. Squidward are ye ready for today's day?" Squidward doesn't know what's the day today.

"Not interested," He thought that it was Eugene's promotion, as he slammed the door Mr. Krabs's tiny foot blocked the gap. "Mister Squidward! Today is the day we move out for a week!"

Squidward opened the door twice now and his eyes gained motive. "Wait- move- what do you mean?" Krabs with his luggage behind him, he whispered to him.

"Today is the day of 'No SpongeBob Day' all of us in bikini bottom will move to the other side of the city just for a few weeks except for Spongebob" there it is.

A decision of leaving or staying here in bikini bottom. Squidward couldn't help but agree to come with Eugene. He never wanted to be bothered by Spongebob with his annoying laughs.