Chapter 2

Catherine's point of view

"Kitten, you gotta wake up. We're finally seeing the boys after months." I heard someone say and I groaned. "You were so excited yesterday."

"Tell them to wait," I mumbled and he laughed. "They can wait, I'm tired." I said and cuddled into my pillow. I felt someone pick me up and I groaned. "Down," I demanded sleepily.

"I won't make you cinnamon toast and bacon if you don't get up." He threatened and I opened my eyes. "Ah yes, see, I knew that'd work. Now, get dressed."

"You know you stay over too much when you can get dressed with the clothes that you left here." I said and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He agreed and set me down. He was already changed and everything.

I walked to my bathroom and turned on my faucet. I washed my face real quick and then turned it off. I wiped my face and went to my closet.

I grabbed a pair of destroyed light washed skinny jeans, a white tank-top, a light washed denim vest with rips, and a pair of white converse. I quickly threw the outfit on, not forgetting my socks, and then stood up.

The smell of cinnamon filled the house and I smiled. I quickly ran a brush through my hair and then put it to a side, fishtail braid. I rolled some deoderant on and then put on the ring me and Kelsey used to always wear.

I also put a locket on. It had a picture of me and the boys on one side and me, Kelsey, and Josh on the other. It was a silver heart shaped locket and it was my most prized possession.

I stuffed my phone in my pocket and them ran down to the kitchen. "Hi babe," I said to Josh and he handed me a plate. "Morning."

"Good to see you're wide awake now," he said and I smiled. I set the plate on the counter beside me and then grabbed a two glasses. "You're out of milk, I think Matthew drank it all last night." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Dad always does," I said and opened the refrigerator. I grabbed the orange juice and poured me and Josh a glass. I put it away and then started eating.

"Excited to see the guys today?" He asked and I nodded. "You didn't seem too excited like twenty minutes ago." He said and I laughed.

"I was tired," I said, making an excuse. "Everything and anything can wait when I'm tired." I said and he rose an eyebrow. "Besides cinnamon toast and bacon." I said and he smiled, his dimples popping out of his cheeks.

When I finished eating, he took my plate and put it in the sink. I drank my orange juice and then wiped my mouth with my hand. "Ready to go to the airport?" He asked and I nodded.

"Let's go see my bitches, brother, and Ashton." I said and ran to the door. He laughed at my energy and I opened my door.

-

"CATHERINE!" Michael yelled over the screams of the girl's and I ran up to him. "God, I missed you so much!" He said and gave me a squeeze. "FaceTime and Skype isn't the same." He said and I agreed.

"Baby Hood!" Luke said happily and I gave him a hug. He hugged me back and kissed my cheek. "I missed you so much! It was hell being stuck with these idiots without you!" He said and I laughed.

"Cat!" I heard my brother's voice call out and I smiled. I was lifted up and I rolled my eyes at him. "I missed your squishy little face," he said and I laughed.

"I missed you're squishy face too Calum." I said and squished his cheeks. "Where's Ashton? I need to greet him too." I said and Calum's smile faded.

"He's on the plane with Celestina," he said and I frowned. "You can say hi to him when we get back to your house." He said and I laughed.

"You guys always want to go to my house." I said and shook my head amused. "I assume my mum invited you guys over?" I asked and he nodded.