Chapter 4

Catherine's point of view

"Can we keep them?!" I asked and they shook their head. "Dammit." I said then covered my mouth. "I swore in front of my husband, oh my god."

"Husband?" I heard someone laugh out and I looked at the doorway. There stood Alex Gaskarth, Kellin Quinn, and Jack Barakat. "Who's your husband?" Alex asked.

"I think, I think I'm gonna faint," I said and Josh caught me from falling. "Trust fall!" I yelled and he laughed. He dropped me and I huffed. "Ass," I said.

"Are these people real?" I asked and stood up. I poked them all and they laughed. I was engulfed in a hug and I had to bite my tongue from screaming.

"Of course we're real, I'm pretty sure we are." Jack joked as he put me on his back. "Aren't you Calum's baby sister? Cat?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes," I squeaked out and the boys laughed. "I'll kill you all in your sleep with a sausage." I threatened and Josh ran up to Kellin. He gave him a hug and Kellin hugged back.

"You're the guy I made that video for I assume?" Kellin asked and Josh nodded. "How long have you been clean?" Kellin asked, holding on to Josh's wrist softly.

"Practically five months," Josh said and Kellin smiled, obviously proud. "It was all because of you and your band, Cat, Kelsey, Alex and his band, and the 5sos guys. You guys are my lifesavers." Josh said and I smiled.

"We're not lifesavers," I said. "You saved yourself. We just helped along the way, giving you the strength to get back up after falling." I said and the band members agreed with me.

"Do I not get a hug?" Alex asked and Kelsey gave him a hug. "That's what I'm talking about. Hugs are good." Alex said and I smiled.

"I think I'm going to cry because of how happy I am." I said and Alex looked at me. "I'm going to look like a racoon, oh my god," I said.

"What's this on your arm?" Jack asked me as he grabbed my arm. "Oh what, our lyrics, sweet." He said and I thanked him.

"I also have 'For Baltimore' lyrics but you can't see it because it's on my collarbone." I said and he took me off of his back. I showed him and he laughed.

"Your sister loves us more than you Cal," Jack said and I nodded. Calum laughed and I looked over at them. Ashton's expression softened when he saw us but hardened once he saw me looking.

"We all have it. It was kind of a best friend sort of thing." I said and the other two nodded. "I got them for my eighteenth birthday." I said and they smiled.

"So you had a good eighteeth?" Alex asked me and I nodded. "That's good to hear. Hey buddy, I don't get a hug here? My lyrics are on your body after all." Alex asked Josh and Josh gave him a hug.

"I absolutely love your band," I said to Kellin with a smile. "Your new album is the definition of perfect." I said and he smiled.

"Thanks Cat," he said and we shared a hug. "Calum's told me a lot about you, and Michael. They never shut about about you." He said and I rose an eyebrow at them.

"It better be good things or they get sausages up their butts." I said and he laughed. God, his laugh was so much better in person. All of their laughs were so much better in person.

"Kitty Cat, your brother is the definition of goals." Kelsey told me as she was on Jack's back. "He has good looking friends, is in a band, brings us band members, buys us clothes, and buys us pizza? Jesus. Can I have your brother?"

"Good looking friends," Michael teased and they laughed. I was just glad she was feeling better. "I know we're pretty good looking."

"I was talking about Kellin, Alex, Jack, and Josh but whatever." She said. Alex, Jack, and Kellin all 'ooh'ed at them and I laughed. Josh looked at her and then at me with a raised eyebrow.